TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Replies

• grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    This has been the first week since I have started that it was a struggle. So many things happened that I wasnt expecting. Lots of road trips and a new family member. I weighed myself this morning and so far I was about a pound down so that's good I guess. Last Saturday tho ate bad. Was the first time in months I ate bad bad food.
    One reason or another I was in my kids room. I came across a candy stash. Well... I must have blacked out because when I came too I was laying in her bed with a stomach ache and a Kit Kat bar wrapper stuck to my cheek. It was a very sobering thought that I could resort to old ways that fast. I'm glad I nipped that in the bud and was able to recover.
    BTW here's the new family member. She's a lavender Boston terrier.
    0nh696g8ofs5.jpg
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    dommylifts wrote: »
    November 13th
    Exercised: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.

Still very much enjoying this challenge and the positive changes it has brought to my life.

@dommylifts Glad to hear it! And your new profile pic is inspiring -- you look strong and happy!
  • LesIckaBod
    Username: caitlynns727
    Week 2
    Previous: 179.1
    Current: 178.5

Feeling pretty good after this weigh in!

Great work! Way to get back in the swing of things after your vacation, too! It's not always easy to do, but you've been right on track since rejoining us for November!

• LesIckaBod
    Happy Wednesday, Gutbusters!

Today I'm looking for weights from:

@12sarah2015 - gotcha already. How's the heat where you are? Are you able to get in any swimming outside?
    @24blfn
    @bendiz_
    @caitlynns727 - gotcha -- doing well!
    @Edising
    @hooversgurl
    @inshapeCK
  • LesIckaBod
    grebber1 wrote: »
    This has been the first week since I have started that it was a struggle. So many things happened that I wasnt expecting. Lots of road trips and a new family member. I weighed myself this morning and so far I was about a pound down so that's good I guess. Last Saturday tho ate bad. Was the first time in months I ate bad bad food.
    One reason or another I was in my kids room. I came across a candy stash. Well... I must have blacked out because when I came too I was laying in her bed with a stomach ache and a Kit Kat bar wrapper stuck to my cheek. It was a very sobering thought that I could resort to old ways that fast. I'm glad I nipped that in the bud and was able to recover.
    0nh696g8ofs5.jpg

@grebber1 New family member!!!! She's a cutie! What's her name?

Congrats too on recovering after finding the candy stash. It's an NSV to get back on track after that kind of event.

Enjoy your new pup! How old is she?

• LesIckaBod
    Two good days under my belt, folks, and the scale showed it this morning. Each day that I stay fully on plan makes it easier the next day to stay on plan -- isn't it funny how it's true that success breeds success?
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    grebber1 wrote: »
    0nh696g8ofs5.jpg

@grebber1 New family member!!!! She's a cutie! What's her name?

Congrats too on recovering after finding the candy stash. It's an NSV to get back on track after that kind of event.

Enjoy your new pup! How old is she?

Her name is Gracey Jane and she will be 13 weeks this friday
  • hooversgurl
    hooversgurl Posts: 12 Member
    Username: hooversgurl
    Week 2
    Previous: 167
    Current: 167.8

Argh! Let go quite a bit on Sunday and having a heck of a time recovering. I start off as usual each day lots of greens berries healthy lunch then my day falls apart. If not for the exercise this week and greens who knows 🙆‍♀️
  • edising
    edising Posts: 45 Member
    Username: @edising
    Nov Week 2 Wednesday
    PW: 199.4
    CW: 199

I'll take it. This time of year is so hard. Lot's of parties, gathering, etc., which is fun, but also taxing and hard to remember my plan. I also travel for employee meetings this time of year - starting November 27, 13 cities in 7 days. Go frequent flyer miles!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,939 Member
    edited November 2018
    12sarah2015
    PW 137.3
    Cw:138
    Not happy with this trend this month, but it's because I haven't exercised. Happy though husband has decided not to eat sugar, except icecream, (unfortunately due to fillings) so all junk food is out of the house finally :)

@12Sarah2015

October was a month when I had some gains but in November I am slowly turning it around and you will too.
    Plus, you are already in the 130s which is awesome!!!!!!
    I always find I am most successful when I keep the junkfood out of the house as then there are no temptations!
  • inshapeCK
    eevang wrote: »
    November Week 2 Weigh-In
    Previous: 159
    Current: 160.4

It might seem like it's in the wrong direction, and I'm not thrilled to be in the 160s again, but my pants are loose! I'm working out 1-2 hours a day and building a ton of muscle.

@eevang

Great attitude.
    Although so many of us focus on the numbers on the scale we all know that the non-scale victories are just as important!
    I am sure you will be back in the 150s again in no time.
  • inshapeCK
    Username: inshapeCK
    Nov. Week 2
    PW: 143.6 pounds
    CW: 143.4 pounds

Down 26.7 pounds from my highest weight.

I might only be down 0.2 pounds since last week but it's another 0.2 pounds closer to 30 pounds down!
    3.3 pounds to go to get to 30 pounds lost this time round!
    Getting so much closer to see the 130s again!
  • LesIckaBod
    Username: hooversgurl
    Week 2
    Previous: 167
    Current: 167.8

Argh! Let go quite a bit on Sunday and having a heck of a time recovering. I start off as usual each day lots of greens berries healthy lunch then my day falls apart. If not for the exercise this week and greens who knows 🙆‍♀️

I have your previous weight as 166 -- is that right?
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    November 14
    Exercised?: No (did not get out to walk).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Work from home. Wet morning. Busy work afternoon. No bodyweight. Longer walk planned for tomorrow to work mind and body.
  • craigo3154
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    Two good days under my belt, folks, and the scale showed it this morning. Each day that I stay fully on plan makes it easier the next day to stay on plan -- isn't it funny how it's true that success breeds success?

@LesIckaBod. Great going.

Motion creates emotion. Perspiration before inspiration.

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    November 14
    Exercise: Yes, another snowy hike on a sunny day.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Back on track after a totally messed up day yesterday. Finally have word on my husband's heart condition and it's worse than we had hoped. He's facing a very complex open heart surgery to fix several issues. We have to travel several hundred miles to a University hospital to get the treatment he needs as our cardiologist isn't comfortable with anyone here in Montana. Dealing with the logistics is going to be a nightmare. But, I'm looking forward to the day he feels better and can function normally.
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    November 14
    Exercised: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • craigo3154
    November 15
    Exercised?: Yes (7km in 56mins - hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Work from home. Better weather today.

Well under in calories.
This discussion has been closed.