Goal weight today! 53 lbs lost, much more gained!!! PIC HEAVY

Replies

• littlebritttfit
    littlebritttfit Posts: 72 Member
    congratulations!! you've done such an amazing job!
  • carrie197618
    carrie197618 Posts: 34 Member
    No words ..you just killed it. Congratulations on a new body , new life
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Fantastic job! You look amazing :smiley:
  • hollyviverette
    hollyviverette Posts: 2 Member
    Omg. Congratulations! You look stunning.
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    You should be so proud of yourself!! Your transformation is stunning! Just the motivation that I need.
  • AngeloInTexas
    AngeloInTexas Posts: 52 Member
    Wow
  • StoicalPixzie
    StoicalPixzie Posts: 2 Member
    That's great, you look amazing you looked amazing all of them with your smile but now your smile seems even brighter because you seem more confident.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Wow! Well done! I'm a similar weight to your start weight, and I'm trying to get down to 140lb ish but it's not coming off! Anyhoooo I'm sure some of the weight will shift with time!
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Great Job!
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    edited July 2016
    Congrats and thank you for posting this! I am where you were at the start of your journey, a mom of two kids and about 50lbs over weight. You give me much hope, thank you!
  • teynir
    teynir Posts: 1 Member
    This is my EXACT weight, my EXACT height & build (your starting weight). Your body is goals (I hate to sound weird, sorry if I do). Thanks so much for posting this, it's a real inspiration.
  • tiasommer
    tiasommer Posts: 36 Member
    Your start it almost the exact same as mine! I'm just getting started (again) and this really inspires me! My goal is to get to 150 right now, but I'd love to be 130 again. How long did it take and how many cals did you start with? Macros?
  • ironjay37
    ironjay37 Posts: 136 Member
    Fantastic job!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    I love that people are still seeing this and are still inspired by it!! I'm back on the MFP train after some major eating issues (stress, divorce, 3 jobs --one of which at Subway where let me tell you, I devoured those cookies!!) So we're here together!
  • kshadows
    tiasommer wrote: »
    Your start it almost the exact same as mine! I'm just getting started (again) and this really inspires me! My goal is to get to 150 right now, but I'd love to be 130 again. How long did it take and how many cals did you start with? Macros?

It's posted lots of comments back...:

For the majority of the time, I ate 1500-1600 calories and ate back exercise calories. I used the TDEE method, calcluated WITHOUT any exercise factored in, and then logged my exercise calories (using a HRM) and ate back the majority of them.
  • anonuser369
    anonuser369 Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats!
  • Shawnambock
    Shawnambock Posts: 1 Member
    You look amazing! I love that you posted so many pics!!!! Congratulations to you!!!
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Could you pl share your macros, food you ate, exercise routine. What worked for you?
  • kshadows
    adchak wrote: »
    Could you pl share your macros, food you ate, exercise routine. What worked for you?

it's posted lots of comments back...and in the original post but to recap:

For the majority of the time, I ate 1500-1600 calories and ate back exercise calories. I used the TDEE method, calcluated WITHOUT any exercise factored in, and then logged my exercise calories (using a HRM) and ate back the majority of them. My macros were set around 1g protein per lb of LBM, and then the rest just kind of wherever it fell.

I ran using Couch 2 5K, and then started heavy weight training with the Strong Lifts 5x5 program. Good luck!! :)
  • flpp
    flpp Posts: 7 Member
    Well done on transforming your body shape. Utterly gorgeous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!