Supplements during the Fasting Window

KatsNewYear
KatsNewYear Posts: 47 Member
Does anyone take any supplements during their fasting window? I was reading up on some products that accelerate things during the window and would like to hear others experiences. Not that there is a hurry. I know eating this way saves so much money.

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    I still take a B12, Ashwaganda, Eleuthero, D3, and, well, that's it. I'm not super-regular. As long as they are taken within 6 to 8 hours of eating, no need to worry about them being hard on stomach lining.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I only tried it once and it made me super hungry so I didn't anymore. I eat my vitamins before bed-time. You could try and see what happens.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    For me, I take my vitamins during OMAD.
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    I do an electrolyte mix of two liters water, one teaspoon of potassium chloride, one half teaspoon unrefined mineral salt, and one teaspoon baking soda. I learned it from Cole Robinson, he calls it "snake juice" works great for omad, or the occasional 48 hr I do...
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    I take supplements but save my fish oil supplement for during my meal. ;)
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    I do an electrolyte mix of two liters water, one teaspoon of potassium chloride, one half teaspoon unrefined mineral salt, and one teaspoon baking soda. I learned it from Cole Robinson, he calls it "snake juice" works great for omad, or the occasional 48 hr I do...

Indeed. Makes me feel great!