Who is sticking to the diet 4 Thanksgiving?

Maestromik3y
Maestromik3y Posts: 35 Member
I’m seriously not going to lie, I will eat anything and everything that comes my way. I will keep the beers to a minimum and stick to wine 🍷... or perhaps cognac? Lol ... your turn and be honest with yourself!

By the way Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited November 2018
    No. I will not go crazy but I will go over my calories tomorrow and Friday. Then, back to the plan Saturday. Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Maestromik3y
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    No. I will not go crazy but I will go over my calories tomorrow and Friday. Then, back to the plan Saturday. Happy Thanksgiving!

I can’t wait, I will not be so delicate when it comes to it I will not only break my diet I wil destroy it lol jaja
  • lgt2015
    lgt2015 Posts: 30 Member
    I'll go over my calories and my carb macro, but I'm planning to just keep it to the foods I don't see all the time (like stuffing and pumpkin pie). Turkey is way overrated and mashed potatoes are available whenever.
  • Maestromik3y
    lgt2015 wrote: »
    I'll go over my calories and my carb macro, but I'm planning to just keep it to the foods I don't see all the time (like stuffing and pumpkin pie). Turkey is way overrated and mashed potatoes are available whenever.

Turkey is definitely overrated lol but I shall have a slice with a cup of gravy and get that thought out of my head...

• Maestromik3y
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I would like a slice of pie tomorrow with a dollop of whipped cream. That sounds like the ticket.

I’m hoping to find a pumpkin pie and/or pecan pie.. if none of the above I shall pass on dessert.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I'm in the kitchen now and the smells from last night's pies and today's turkey are devine! Today is just a day to enjoy everyone and be merry like Christmas....I'll be so busy I wont worry about over eating....the leftovers will be the problem hahaha...everyone is taking big.take home dishes....get the desserts away and I'll be golden.....because come on PIE!!!??? Ammirite?🤗😋

I made apple, pumpkin, pecan and some mini blueberry cheesecake, cannoli, and tiramisu on and cookies too, chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal with white choc. Macadamia nuts and craisens...yum! Lol

You don't wanna see the spread...we get wild with food....Italian(antipasto, homemade ravioli and tom. sauce with meatballs sausages and pork...we call.it Sunday gravy lol) me, puerto Rican rice and beans Nicks nana❤, and all the other traditional fare.🍗..hey it's all about celebrating with your family & friends and being thankful...which I am....gotta go! Much to.do...have a blessed day my friends!!!

Hugs!
    Ali❤😘
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I could not care less about over eating. Food is just food......the people i share my holidays with its what makes it a different day.

It is 100% about the food for me. I am blessed and fortunate enough to live close to family so i get to see these knuckleheads alllllll the time. So bring me the food and the pies please

I get it.....enjoy!!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Why? Seriously...why? Moderation is not denial. Most people end up falling off the wagon when they completely try to deny enjoying and balancing life/eating/health.

Yeah, maybe you put on a pound from eating. It’s one day! That forsn’t make a week, month, or year of good moderation. Like skipping a day or two of working out.

People are funny.

Imma chow!!!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Prelogging what i want so its in my head, going to gym then enjoying the day!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Why? Seriously...why? Moderation is not denial. Most people end up falling off the wagon when they completely try to deny enjoying and balancing life/eating/health.

Yeah, maybe you put on a pound from eating. It’s one day! That forsn’t make a week, month, or year of good moderation. Like skipping a day or two of working out.

People are funny.

Imma chow!!!

I personally dont look as food as entertainment. I eat pretty much the same way everyday. Today may be slightly different, but its not my nature to gorge myself on any occasion. I will enjoy a day around awesome people, football, and a couple of drinks. Thats why i enjoy the holiday, it has nothing to do with food. But to each their own, i find no fault in getting your feast on.....its about having a good day, however that works for you.
  • Chael2dot0
    Im sticking to my eat everything diet

👊🏼 In
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    i'm just trying to count calories so I think i can do that, I skipped breakfast and I won't have dinner so the entirety of my calories go to thanksgiving lunch
  • Chael2dot0
    I am moderating for sure! Only one cinnamon roll and no more than 10 pieces of bacon for breakfast. 🤭

biman4kullry.jpeg

And the Macy’s parade.
  • Chael2dot0
    Okay, two cinny rolls and, like, 15 pieces of bacon.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    I am moderating for sure! Only one cinnamon roll and no more than 10 pieces of bacon for breakfast. 🤭

biman4kullry.jpeg

And the Macy’s parade.

That's my boo!😘😋