New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    61X8yc6bZgL._SX425_.jpg

I joyfully found this at Marshall's (I've tried it before years ago purchased from Marshall's and it's fabulous) for $3.99. This is a kinda expensive fruit spread that is a super GREAT price for $3.99 and taste tremendous on pancakes, crepes, and especially with Swedish meat balls and super yummy on toast. It's hard to find too. Marshall's had a couple of them but I just purchased one, because it lasts a long time and wanted someone else to get the other one. If you enjoy fruit spread on your toast or the aboved mentioned items, you'll super LOVE this Lingonberry spread. I first tasted/tried Lingonberry at IKEA years ago and so happy to have found this again.

For a Serving Size of 1 Tbsp
    Calories 40
    Sodium 0 mg
    Total Fat 0 g
    Sugars 8 g
    Total Carbs 9 g

Yum! We use this on our Swedish meatballs too! It pairs well with the salty gravy
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ws98v5yagaf2.jpeg

Where is that???? In store anywhere or only on their website? Does it apply to other flavors too?

Looks like target? Or ibotta?

Target. Only pumpkin pie.
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    z6tskdkhb0bk.png

I bought them the other week on sale and thought they were really good, but not much different than just adding some sugar free syrup to my cereal. But thought I'd post in case anyone was going to target and wanted to try, lol.

Buy Cheerios Maple Cereal – $2.50
    Use this 40% off Cartwheel Offer https://cartwheel.target.com/o/new-maple-cheerios/-/237622
    Plus, use this $.75/1 Printable Coupon https://www.freebieshark.com/print-coupons/?cid=20399377
    Final Cost: $.75

Thank you!!!! A lot of people in my family love maple so we got it and it’s a hit! Personally, though, I enjoy it more as a dry snack because I feel like it loses a lot of its sweet maple flavor in the milk, but I never thought of adding sugar free syrup to cereal... but I’m glad you mentioned that because....

43wcgarpwgza.jpeg

I FINALLY GOT IT. The skinny syrups after all the raving reviews on here! I’m hoping to try it tomorrow, you guys all got my expectations set pretty high for this so I hope it’ll last me until my next trip to a Home Goods :)

I also found these cotton candies there for only $3.99 a container! I’ve had this brand before and loved them, so I’m sure these will be no exception! I’ve been wasting money ordering them online, I had no clue Home Goods would carry these!
  • pooglecutie
    For those who have always wanted to try the Lil Buff Protein Cakes, they have a coupon today for free shipping (SHOPSM). I just used it; they have a sale on their cocoa crave or fit fetti cakes — buy 5 for $20, so you practically get one free. Cocoa crave is my favorite (well, caramel apple is my favorite but that’s only seasonal) so I just ordered some :)
    vvzr05cnqc43.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    For those who have always wanted to try the Lil Buff Protein Cakes, they have a coupon today for free shipping (SHOPSM). I just used it; they have a sale on their cocoa crave or fit fetti cakes — buy 5 for $20, so you practically get one free. Cocoa crave is my favorite (well, caramel apple is my favorite but that’s only seasonal) so I just ordered some :)
    vvzr05cnqc43.jpeg

Thank you! I have always wanted to try but can never justify shipping! I am going to order a mix. :smiley:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    I just ordered the starter pack. Woman owned business? Cake? Microwaveable? Protein? Free shipping?

No brainer. :)

And, to give back to the community, GNC's having a 30% off and free shipping sale. I used it to try the ON extreme milk chocolate protein powder and restock my quest peanut butter protein powder.

(Right now I'm using the chocolate pb2 to mix in to my cottage cheese and I keep forgetting I don't like it as much as the non chocolate version and I don't know why!!!)

(Hey, anyone want my unopened container of said pb2?)

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I just ordered the starter pack. Woman owned business? Cake? Microwaveable? Protein? Free shipping?

No brainer. :)

And, to give back to the community, GNC's having a 30% off and free shipping sale. I used it to try the ON extreme milk chocolate protein powder and restock my quest peanut butter protein powder.

(Right now I'm using the chocolate pb2 to mix in to my cottage cheese and I keep forgetting I don't like it as much as the non chocolate version and I don't know why!!!)

(Hey, anyone want my unopened container of said pb2?)

I'm using the 30% off to stock up on quest chips and enlightened crisps ahaha
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    ws98v5yagaf2.jpeg

Where is that???? In store anywhere or only on their website? Does it apply to other flavors too?

I bought it at Kroger and enjoyed it. Seems to have little bits of pumpkin pie in it.
  • pooglecutie
    I was in GNC and noticed the Smart Sweets gummies at the counter. I told my friend I was with that I recall someone writing here about how good they were, then the cashier started going on and on about how much he loved them, and actually gave us one of his that he had been snacking on behind the counter xD so nice of him to share his own gummies with us.... holy cow are those things good!!!! They were the sour ones, they were out of Swedish fish (he said it was probably his fault for eating them all) haha!

But I’m probably in the minority when I say I tried the salted caramel skinny syrups and didn’t care for it at all... it tasted too artificial for me... I made a 10 oz latte and used a little under 2 tbsp, was that too much syrup? Normally I always use at least 2 tbsp of regular syrup, but I know sometimes sugar free stuff is different since it’s stronger?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I was in GNC and noticed the Smart Sweets gummies at the counter. I told my friend I was with that I recall someone writing here about how good they were, then the cashier started going on and on about how much he loved them, and actually gave us one of his that he had been snacking on behind the counter xD so nice of him to share his own gummies with us.... holy cow are those things good!!!! They were the sour ones, they were out of Swedish fish (he said it was probably his fault for eating them all) haha!

But I’m probably in the minority when I say I tried the salted caramel skinny syrups and didn’t care for it at all... it tasted too artificial for me... I made a 10 oz latte and used a little under 2 tbsp, was that too much syrup? Normally I always use at least 2 tbsp of regular syrup, but I know sometimes sugar free stuff is different since it’s stronger?

Yep, that was me who raved about them XD Glad you enjoyed! The sour ones are my favorite, followed by the Swedish Fish. They make great movie snacks!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't favor the Skinny Syrups - every flavor I've tried, I've tossed...the names sound enticing, but I always regret the purchase. I'm a big fan of Torani and DaVinci...maybe that has an impact! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't favor the Skinny Syrups - every flavor I've tried, I've tossed...the names sound enticing, but I always regret the purchase. I'm a big fan of Torani and DaVinci...maybe that has an impact! :)

I used to use those for years until I tried the skinny syrups. Now I think they taste terrible compared to the skinny syrups. I think I like the skinny syrups so much because they are VERY strong and sweet. (I use way too much artificial sweetener so maybe thats why I love the taste of them)

Torani and davinci are a lot more mild and less flavor. I find it really interesting some of you guys prefer those. @hgycta wow I am surprised you didn't like it! I usually add 2tbsp to 16oz of coffee with 2 tsp truvia, 3 tbsp almond milk, and a shake of raw stevia.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    The $1 store torani* and davinci I use when I cant find any skinny syrups locally they are pretty good but they have so few flavors. But I dont think they hold a candle to skinny syrup
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    what is this gummy thing ?
  • pooglecutie
    ncgirl8 wrote: »

I used to use those for years until I tried the skinny syrups. Now I think they taste terrible compared to the skinny syrups. I think I like the skinny syrups so much because they are VERY strong and sweet. (I use way too much artificial sweetener so maybe thats why I love the taste of them)

Torani and davinci are a lot more mild and less flavor. I find it really interesting some of you guys prefer those. @hgycta wow I am surprised you didn't like it! I usually add 2tbsp to 16oz of coffee with 2 tsp truvia, 3 tbsp almond milk, and a shake of raw stevia.

I'm surprised, too!!! Usually I always adore whatever you like so it's weird! I've actually never tried Torani or Davinci's sugar free syrups so I can't speak for those... I've tried their regular full-sugar syrups and I didn't care for those because I usually use Monin's and they are excellent! That being said, I tried Monin's sugar free syrups and couldn't even finish the two bottles I bought (I got the sugar free and the no sugar added variety with different formulas). I have no clue why I'm so picky with syrups but I still have yet to find one that can replace a full sugar syrup. I'd rather either have my coffee sweetened with regular sugar or just drink it black honestly. But give me ANYTHING else and I go NUTS with the erythritol and monk fruit! Go figure!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Maybe it's a sweetener preference that leads to the differences in syrup likes? I just can't stomach the Skinny brand, and I think they do use different sweeteners (disclaimer: I've not googled before posting :))
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    ve0ricmmonxh.jpeg

Came across this in Aldi’s. Ate the entire box and I regret nothing 💀

That looks amazing! How many calories per serving?
  • pooglecutie
    The Dough Bar is having a pretty good sale right now just FYI!

I literally just spent $55 last night ordering from them using their black friday special which got me one free doughnut... I REALLY wish I had waited one extra day to get 10% off and ANOTHER free doughnut! Ugh!

4lpwckxx6xue.png