Finally seeing some Ab progress!

jus0a2fa2ai3.jpeg
z3mhy5565c9e.jpeg

So I have always struggled with carrying my weight in my tummy as you can tell!

Finally today I saw a little bit of progress in the ab area! I’m beyond excited. The 6 pack is coming! It’s taking its own sweet time BUT ITS COMING! Haha

The top photo all in the same outfit are from May until now.

The one in the bra is from January until now!

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Wow, you’ve made amazing progress! I bet you are constantly killing it in the gym. You should be proud!
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Wow, you’ve made amazing progress! I bet you are constantly killing it in the gym. You should be proud!

I actually hate the gym haha I workout at home only! Makes it much easier to stay consistent for me!

• lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Fantastic, you and your abs look absolutely fabu-loss!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    edited November 2018
    l
  • Jinkstrixy
    Jinkstrixy Posts: 9 Member
    You look amazing, please share what you are doing food and exercise wise to achieve such great changes.
  • PartyKardy
    Jinkstrixy wrote: »
    You look amazing, please share what you are doing food and exercise wise to achieve such great changes.

I’m eating a Whole Foods vegan diet! I also lift weights as heavy as I can’t about 4 days a week and that’s pretty much it!

Just staying consistent is the key!

• peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Congratulations!!! Your abs look great.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    PartyKardy wrote: »
    Jinkstrixy wrote: »

I’m eating a Whole Foods vegan diet! I also lift weights as heavy as I can’t about 4 days a week and that’s pretty much it!

Just staying consistent is the key!

What do you use at home to lift?
  • PartyKardy
    [/quote]

What do you use at home to lift? [/quote]

Just some dumbbells. I have a lighter set and a heavy set. I’m not totally sure the exact weight I lift. Just as heavy as I can.

They have extra plates that can be added so as soon as I need more weight I’ll add em on!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    PartyKardy wrote: »

What do you use at home to lift? [/quote]

Just some dumbbells. I have a lighter set and a heavy set. I’m not totally sure the exact weight I lift. Just as heavy as I can.

They have extra plates that can be added so as soon as I need more weight I’ll add em on!
    [/quote]

Thanks! And seriously awesome work!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Looking strong! Tremendous progress.
  • PartyKardy
    Looking strong! Tremendous progress.

Thank you! I feel strong! Although I’m in a cut right now so feeling less strong than usual haha ❤️🌈

• creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Omg you look amazing! One of the best transformations I’ve seen in such a short amount of time! Wow great work!
  • PartyKardy
    Omg you look amazing! One of the best transformations I’ve seen in such a short amount of time! Wow great work!

Wow thank you so much!
    I think perhaps being a new lifter I was able to make faster progress! I’ve heard beginners can lose fat and put on muscle quickly and in tandem haha

I would expect further progress to come much slower but that’s okay 😊

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    You look great!
  • maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    Damn abs. They’re the toughest. But you look great. Keep it up! And remember health and fitness isn’t a race...it’s a lifestyle. Abs will come over time. I’m waiting too. LOL.
  • rayerrivera
    rayerrivera Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing progress! You look fantastic. This gives me hope.
  • PartyKardy
    Damn abs. They’re the toughest. But you look great. Keep it up! And remember health and fitness isn’t a race...it’s a lifestyle. Abs will come over time. I’m waiting too. LOL.

Not a race but like I want them NOWWWWW

Haha I’ve been pretty patient so I think I can wait a little longer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!