What would you weigh?

Options
2»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    No more than 140. May consider 130-135. I'll have to see when I do get to 140. :smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    135 - although I don't think I can ever really get there and STAY there. I know I can do 145, so I'll be happy when I get back there! :smile:

(although..... if I can ever afford that tummy tuck I want I may just be able to lose those 5 more pounds and hang in around 140!) :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    whatever Bruce Lee weighs....SMOKIN!!!
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, I was 154 at my lowest weight and I was still chubby. I'll say 140-135.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My goal used to be 110 but now I think that'd be too thin on me. (I'm 5'4".) Now my goal is 120. Only about 10 pounds to go!
  • lsandoval2
    Options
    a good 160. not too skinny. as long as i have a flat long lean stomach, i think that weight would be my goal!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy at 135...aiming for 145 & may be happy there!:smile:
  • Kelleighanne
    Options
    I haven't been in the 140s since I can remember. I'd like to be there again.

I'd love to be in the 120-130 range.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I don't actually know what I would look like at a 'healthy' weight so I would say 145 to be safe! And to let you know how 'safe' that is, I I'm only 5'3. :laugh:

I have a very large bone structure inherited from my father (it fit his frame because he was 6'5), so too skinny and I would just be gross looking. :tongue: I figure if 145 was too lumpy for my taste, I would just lose the rest of the weight. :bigsmile:
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    I would like to be built like Tiger Woods so whatever he weighs because I am the same height.

I am guessing between 195 and 200 but I here that when he comes back next week that his upper body is bigger and more defined. I guess since he had to take 8 months to rehab his knee he hit the weights hard.

The guy is motivation everytime I look at him
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    125ish I'm 4'11 but I have a naturally large chest and wider hips so finding the weight right for me is hard to decide. I'll just have to wait and see!