November 27 Sign In

2»

Replies

• Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Circle - Yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Align and Define yoga class, and 75 minutes Week #1 - Day #2 half marathon training in the morning, and a 60 minute Hatha yoga class, followed by a 60 minute Pilates Mat class this evening.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    11/27
    Exercise? Yes, Gilad
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

@Craigo3154 Enjoyed getting some perspective re: drone flying from the video you shared. Don't know how you do it. I found it dizzying just to watch. I can't imagine attempting control of a drone over such a course.

NSV was a super rewarding visit with my former boss today and more HIS victory for an amazing comeback from near death. After a car accident in June 2017, being in ICU for over 7 months with back surgery, dialysis, and respirator, followed by another 9 months in rehab and being weaned off from the machines...he was finally able to return home last month. I had scheduled a visit with him in October but had to cancel as I came down with a cold which I, subsequently, shared with my husband. He didn't need any upper respiratory virus from us, so we weren't able to visit until today. He has a long way to go, yet, as his nutrition is still via tube feedings [now...that is a FORCED diet when one hasn't had any solid food by mouth for a year and a half.]. Anyway... I was super excited to see him and to find him doing so well. This man is a true inspiration for anyone in his presence.

@RangerRickL I have one pass day left which I may celebrate the end of the month with since travel seems to keep me out of the Winner's Circle many months. Perhaps a family dinner out later this week. Anyway... I do plan to make Winner's Circle this month YESSSsss! :)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @w8goal4life Hallelujah! Your beloved former boss is back on the good health trajectory!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited November 2018
    Nov 25
    Yes X 3

Nov 26
    Yes X 3

Nov 27
    Yes X 3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,101 Member
    Yes to all 3
    Used 2 passes. I will make circle :)
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    November 27

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

Not a great day, but stayed in bounds
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,279 Member
    November 27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,955 Member
    Nov 27
    Yes x 3
    Exercised 37 min HIIT (6 intervals) + 7,421 steps
    Calories: under
    Tracked all

Determined to be in Winner’s ⭕️ again!!