What’s the worse thing you’ve come home to?

Replies

• FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    There was shrimps in my mailbox. :#
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    I came home to my wife at the time and the dude that would later become baby daddy number 2, in my bed. He even had my favorite t-shirt on.

psekpa1yhvy3.gif

😟💔Batting practice anyone!?👿😠......❤❤❤❤

My brother's bestie returned from deployment to the same scene ... He shot him on the rump ... 😵

Explain that at the ER doucherama!😋 And if there is Karma a Doc who's a kindered soul will do his best to be gentle😁😈

She took the plus 1 to my brother's friend's hunting cabin, that he had built with his bare hands ...Hunting accident?😵😉🚑
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    One time a cleaning lady pushed every button on my security system pad. So when I got home, the police, EMTs and Firemen were in my driveway and the cleaning lady was hysterical, because she thought the security pad was one of those pads that control the lights.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I was robbed once.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Pet throw up and stepping in it bc I didn't see it in time :(
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Too much for this thread. More me-and-you Snap talk appropriate, I guess. <3

Looks like we need to become friends :P
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    My dog tearing down my newly decorated Christmas tree, it took a out 3 hours to decorate it and probably 10 minutes to tear it down.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,059 Member
    I went to collect my 4 year old from school, leaving the baby asleep in her cot, 2 year old downstairs watching telly and their dad was just doing a few things round the house, so all he had to do was check on them frequently. He can't do poo nappys at all either. He just can't stand poo.

Anyway 30-40 mins later I get back home, 2 year old is not in the lounge and the baby gate is off, the dog was ripping a poo nappy to shreds, my partner was shouting me from upstairs for help.

2 year old had pooed, took her own nappy off, sat on the SOFA!
    So I basicallt came home to poo on the sofa, poo in the floor, the dog eating poo and a pooey 2 year old in the bath...
    And a very stressed partner LOL
    And apparently the baby cried through the whole thing!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    My roomate for 6 month was a guy with a big great dane mutt that had severe separation anxiety. I knew he didn't like being left alone, but did not realize the extent of his misbehavior because his owner didn't have a job, or much of a life, so the dog didn't get left alone often. Until the one weekend he went to Deleware for a bachelor party and ended up getting thrown in jail. Went to work Monday and the dog spread trash all over the house, peed in several places, and chewed up my pup up hamper I had left in the laundry room and peed on that. Luckily I had been smart enough to close my bedroom door, so it was mostly my roomates stuff that got destroyed. When my roomate didn't show up Monday night either I went and stayed at my boyfriend house for a few days and just left the mess (I was nice and popped in and fed the dog still). The roomate finally made his way back on Wednesday.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    When I was a kid..walking in on my parents having sex on the washing machine :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

yep - you can't unsee THAT!
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    my dad *using the term loosely* cleaned us out of furniture and other things when my mom was at work and i was at school. the day before that he was drunk and was choking my mother until i intervened and called the police who took him away. right before christmas. what really bothered me most though were the handmark bruises on her neck for a week.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    My ex.