New Progress Pic: Down to 133lbs today! From 190lbs

Replies

• wtxgamecock
    wtxgamecock Posts: 6 Member
    Gorgeous....absolutely gorgeous! Your hard work certainly paid off!
  • lesbarkhouse
    lesbarkhouse Posts: 29 Member
    Looking good, half_moon. Inspiring. Keep up the positive change.
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    One of the best transformations I've seen on here. Your hard work has paid off. Congrats.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Your starting weight is close to mine! I’m currently 179 and 5’2.. I nearly cried when I got under 180.. great transformation.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Amazing work, you look wonderful. Thanks for sharing the mental side of your success too. That’s where it all starts.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Wow, that's an amazing transformation. Great job. You're an inspiration to us all!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    GW4321 wrote: »
    One of the best transformations I've seen on here. Your hard work has paid off. Congrats.

That means so much to me. Thank you!
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    You look UNBELIEVABLE!
    If I can get ANYWHERE near this I’ll be so overjoyed!

You should be proud of yourself. I get the mental struggle. I have a fair bit of body dysmorphia too since losing almost 100lbs! It’s weird and very difficult but I have no doubts our brains will catch up to our bodies eventually!
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    This is SO inspiring!! Way to go!
  • FitAndLean_5738
    FitAndLean_5738 Posts: 90 Member
    Nice work!
    I've also been considering tracking macros but I feel like it'd be such a hassle to track. What do you do if you're somewhere where there's food that you can't necessarily track macros? Like if someone invited you over to their house and cooked dinner or something. What do you do in those situations?
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Nice work!
    I've also been considering tracking macros but I feel like it'd be such a hassle to track. What do you do if you're somewhere where there's food that you can't necessarily track macros? Like if someone invited you over to their house and cooked dinner or something. What do you do in those situations?

I usually plan for it by eating lower fat and carbs that day, and higher protein for the meals before the dinner/event/whatever. Then I eat and have fun, and (sometimes) just do my best to guestimate later. I know if I have a special event, most meals have more carbs and fat than I usually eat. So that helps me balance it out. If it is a spouse's birthday or anniversary or holiday BBQ or even a rare girls night out, I always let myself have fun. Usually once a month there is a day I don't track everything. I just don't make it a weekly habit.

It has definitely made me eat out way less though. I was eating out three times a week, and now that's down to once a week. My wallet and digestion both thank me. Haha.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Fantastic work- you look fabulous!
  • C0ffeenutter
    C0ffeenutter Posts: 21 Member
    Hello Half_Moon,
    All i can say is well done. You must feel amazing. I have been on quite a journey over the last 22 months and I have lost 2 lbs more than you weigh😊.
    Keep up the great work.
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    I’ve never read anything that so closely told my story.
    ‘Inspiring’ is not long enough or dramatic enough of a word.
    I’m working hard on the self-acceptance piece.
    Thanks for the time you took to write this.
    It changed my outlook and gave me some new tools.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,379 Member
    @half_moon

Amazing changes. But the changes you mention that you can't see in those photos is really a telling picture. The entire mental health, body image, confidence.... it seems you've made progress with the big picture and many aspects. The physical changes are huge, and you look great. But I'm even more impressed with the things you mention that none of us can easily see, and the fact that you are still considering those things a work in progress.

Well done young lady.
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Well done!! That's my goal weight :)<3
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    That is excellent! Congrats!!!
  • max1mus2124
    max1mus2124 Posts: 6 Member
    AWESOME! Keep up the great work! I also lost 60+ lbs as well, and am always looking for that extra motivation to continue to maintain a healthy life balance. Definitely not an easy thing to do when your weight fluctuates and you've hit a plateau from time to time. But have to stay positive and keep pushing forward. Gotta persevere...
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Same start, height and goal weight but 25+ years older. Love your focus on the mental as well as physical - I work out a great deal but can't seem to let go of the stuff that lays heavy on my heart and mind. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • claireykins86
    claireykins86 Posts: 3 Member
    You look amazing.. could you share what you eat on a daily basis?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!