56lbs lost forever! Plenty more to go!!!

I’ve lost 56lbs as of today! I have plenty more to go, but this is absolutely a victory for me!!! I owe it to myself, my husband, and my beautiful daughter to keep it off forever. Here’s to the next 56lbs!!!! w1w5r4bhxw4p.jpeg

Replies

• latentspring
    latentspring Posts: 27 Member
    awesome! that's wonderful.
  • Thank you @latentspring!!!!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Fantastic, congrats!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Great job!!!
  • Thank you everyone!!! I’m proud of myself for once! 💕
  • yari20
    yari20 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing! What have you done to lose the weight? Diet only? Exercise included? I’m just getting started on my journey so I’m looking for tips. Thanks
  • RideLiftRun
    RideLiftRun Posts: 23 Member
    You look great, well done! I love how much more confident you look :smile:
  • @yari20 I am eating a (mostly) Keto diet. I’m not obsessing over every tiny detail of my meal though. I feel like when I stress myself over my meals, I fall off a lot more easily. 90% of my diet consists of chicken, fish, vegetables, and the occasional piece of fruit. I allow myself whole grains in the morning as well. (Carb fix!) lol

I do couples circuit training with my husband 3 or so times a week and do a mile on the elliptical every other day. I’d love to say I do these every day, but I’m also taking care of our newborn daughter through this journey. 🙂

I’m really proud of you for starting your journey! Remember, it doesn’t matter where you start. It only matters that you do! Just don’t get discouraged and stick with it. You’ll do great! 😊
  • @RideLiftRun I really am more confident, which is really a strange concept for me. lol For the first time in my life I can go grocery shopping and not feel like everyone is gawking at the fat lady. It’s strange for me to feel normal in the midst of a crowd. I’ll take it though! Lol Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!