Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• meeper123meeper123 Posts: 3,356Member Member Posts: 3,356Member Member
    Great job all I took my before pic so I can see the difference :)
  • tichondriatichondria Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    grebber1 wrote: »
    tichondria wrote: »
    4ofvb5szscnr.jpgvoscj3hv7oup.jpg

Since taking blond hair pic..) I have lost even more weight. I was 210 on that pic and I'm now 184. 36 more lbs to go to goal!! My other pic I was 300.

Your name reminds me of world of warcraft

Hehe thank you, I get told that alot. I actually used to play quite a bit, but the name came from an old D&D game I played once with friends.
    dsboohead wrote: »
    tichondria wrote: »
    4ofvb5szscnr.jpgvoscj3hv7oup.jpg

Since taking blond hair pic..) I have lost even more weight. I was 210 on that pic and I'm now 184. 36 more lbs to go to goal!! My other pic I was 300.

You have the eyes of what I would imagine a Jane Austen heroines eyes would look like....beautiful!

Awww thank you. My eyes have always been my favorite asset, except for my eye lashes lol. I wish those were thicker and longer.
  • ridiculous59ridiculous59 Posts: 1,686Member Member Posts: 1,686Member Member
    dfo9sdtmjjbf.jpeg
    Whew! It’s taken a few years from Photo A to B but I’m still going strong! About 85 pounds down so far with a handful to go.

Years might have past but you manage to look 20 years younger in the recent photo! Good job :)
  • GoodLardyGoodLardy Posts: 163Member Member Posts: 163Member Member
    @robinlynn8 Great job! Equally beautiful in both pictures, you have one of those good faces!
    56lbs difference! I can’t see a change in my appearance until I do side by sides like this one. Lol
    i5palsexi65u.jpeg

I'm the same way. I always see the bigger me until I get side by side pics and then I see the difference. ;) You look amazing BTW!