before and after FACE edition

Replies

• tichondria
    tichondria Posts: 40 Member
    grebber1 wrote: »
    tichondria wrote: »
    4ofvb5szscnr.jpgvoscj3hv7oup.jpg

Since taking blond hair pic..) I have lost even more weight. I was 210 on that pic and I'm now 184. 36 more lbs to go to goal!! My other pic I was 300.

Your name reminds me of world of warcraft

Hehe thank you, I get told that alot. I actually used to play quite a bit, but the name came from an old D&D game I played once with friends.
  • tichondria
    dsboohead wrote: »
    tichondria wrote: »
    4ofvb5szscnr.jpgvoscj3hv7oup.jpg

Since taking blond hair pic..) I have lost even more weight. I was 210 on that pic and I'm now 184. 36 more lbs to go to goal!! My other pic I was 300.

You have the eyes of what I would imagine a Jane Austen heroines eyes would look like....beautiful!

Awww thank you. My eyes have always been my favorite asset, except for my eye lashes lol. I wish those were thicker and longer.
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,820 Member
    dfo9sdtmjjbf.jpeg
    Whew! It’s taken a few years from Photo A to B but I’m still going strong! About 85 pounds down so far with a handful to go.

Years might have past but you manage to look 20 years younger in the recent photo! Good job :)
  • GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    @robinlynn8 Great job! Equally beautiful in both pictures, you have one of those good faces!
  • tichondria
    56lbs difference! I can’t see a change in my appearance until I do side by sides like this one. Lol
    i5palsexi65u.jpeg

I'm the same way. I always see the bigger me until I get side by side pics and then I see the difference. ;) You look amazing BTW!
  • robinlynn8
    robinlynn8 Posts: 47 Member
    GoodLardy wrote: »
    @robinlynn8 Great job! Equally beautiful in both pictures, you have one of those good faces!

Thanks so much!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    cjd4ibmk7akq.jpg
    u81qxwaraduf.jpg

You look so different.....your coloring looks healthier! What is some basic concepts that improved you?
  • deadpheonixrising
    deadpheonixrising Posts: 43 Member
    Everyone looks so good. :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!