New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    A random thought, but how fun would it be if we did secret santa...

It would be awesome and all food products lol

That's a good random thought. I'm interested!

Omg that would be so fun! I would totally be down for that!

How can we coordinate this!

@pancakerunner - we can use Elfster.com! People have to be willing to sign up though, and then we all get matched through the site. And then when your gift has arrived, you can mark it as arrived. 1 person who moderates will be able to see who everyone is matched with, so if anyone becomes a grinch and doesn't send a gift.... well, Santa will be giving you coal. haha.

It also lets you create a wishlist, so if you are allergic to peanut or hate chips or whatever, you can put it in and your secret Santa will know not to get you those things.

If someone wants to do this, I'm down. No time to be moderator though
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member

I’m 100% down for this, it would be so much fun!!!!

By the way, Starbucks came out with a Juniper latte.... I tried it today and personally thought it was awful! Tasted like a Christmas tree, yuck! However, I prefer more indulgent dessert-like lattes or just regular coffee. If, on the other hand, you usually like more floral flavors and teas I think you MIGHT like it... but don’t hold me to it. On the bright side, it sort of grows on you over time so I didn’t have to throw it away, but I won’t be ordering it again.
    u5te1mnool8u.jpeg

the peppermint mocha tho >>>

I had the Peppermint Mocha for the first time over the weekend-sooooo good!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2018
    This is not currently in production since it was out a few years ago, but my sister really loved this product. Every year she looks for it at Walmart to no avail & I was wondering if anyone has spotted a similar product this year? She has tried a few of the other pretzels out this time of year, but hasn't found anything remotely close to this.

8768af01-2a3d-482d-b6c8-aa2996096d9c_2.dfcc9685c8dddb1d9995198c2d0f60ef.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

@pancakerunner - we can use Elfster.com! People have to be willing to sign up though, and then we all get matched through the site. And then when your gift has arrived, you can mark it as arrived. 1 person who moderates will be able to see who everyone is matched with, so if anyone becomes a grinch and doesn't send a gift.... well, Santa will be giving you coal. haha.

It also lets you create a wishlist, so if you are allergic to peanut or hate chips or whatever, you can put it in and your secret Santa will know not to get you those things.

"A Very Merry MFP Holiday" ... I'd be happy to moderate if nobody else volunteers, and can share an Elfster link :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    These have been taunting me from the checkout line for a month or so. I finally gave in. Really yummy. If you like chocolate covered pretzels, you'll like these.

lhczd4cbj9mk.jpg

LOVE THESE!
    I'm also a fan of the chocolate covered lays chips & white fudge oreos
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    http://frozenfresh.eatingwell.com/

dm9d3yy7vqhr.png

This was SO good - and I'm actually satisfied AND full despite it only being 10 oz. serving. The sodium count isnt crazy, the ingredients list is not too shabby, the price was right at around $3, taste was great, and chicken was not weird!!! They also had the stroganoff, gnocci, and cherry pork - hoping they start to carry some of the asian dishes so I can try!
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    http://frozenfresh.eatingwell.com/

dm9d3yy7vqhr.png

This was SO good - and I'm actually satisfied AND full despite it only being 10 oz. serving. The sodium count isnt crazy, the ingredients list is not too shabby, the price was right at around $3, taste was great, and chicken was not weird!!! They also had the stroganoff, gnocci, and cherry pork - hoping they start to carry some of the asian dishes so I can try!

That looks RIGHT up my alley, I'm glad it was good! Definitely keeping an eye out now!!!

"A Very Merry MFP Holiday" ... I'd be happy to moderate if nobody else volunteers, and can share an Elfster link :)

Yesss!!! I'm 100% on board!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    ag4py6vdtodg.jpg
    Whole Foods/365 new seasonal non-dairy ice cream flavors sounded pretty interesting, so I picked up two to try - cherry bourbon and Irish whiskey salted caramel. Both are almond milk based.

I enjoyed the Cherry bourbon flavor. It has a cherry base with pieces of cherries and chocolate chips scattered throughout. Much like the So Delicious line, I found that
    I preferred the fruity flavored base much more than otherwise, as you can't really taste the almond milk in fruity bases. The chocolate chips were the small, hard, crunchy type, which I don't like as much as softer chocolate chips, so that was the one negative. I also didn't taste bourbon at all, and it wasn't in the ingredients list either.

d1aal64jim4x.jpg

I was a bit disappointed by the Irish whiskey salted caramel flavor. It sounds like an amazing flavor, but like the Cherry bourbon flavor, there was no Irish whiskey flavor at all. This had a more bland base that tasted a bit coconutty with hints of the almond milk. I did like the swirls of salted caramel, though there weren't that many of them.
    px3ri7rghjtf.jpg
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    Dunkin Donuts’ new Cinnamon Sticky Bun latte is AMAZING!!!! Just as good, if not better than the Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks. They recently changed their recipe for the espresso, too! I’m hoping to try the new white chocolate latte soon!
    malaqhsk7bn4.jpeg
  • pancakerunner

I made a thread to see who's interested. :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10709226/2018-holiday-gift-exchange-rsvp-required#latest

Yes!!
  • ashley52601
    ashley52601 Posts: 42 Member
    This is not currently in production since it was out a few years ago, but my sister really loved this product. Every year she looks for it at Walmart to no avail & I was wondering if anyone has spotted a similar product this year? She has tried a few of the other pretzels out this time of year, but hasn't found anything remotely close to this.

8768af01-2a3d-482d-b6c8-aa2996096d9c_2.dfcc9685c8dddb1d9995198c2d0f60ef.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Trader Joe's has a version and I've seen some at Target.
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    So target had the new Ben and Jerry's peanut butter marshmallow low cal ice cream and yasso sugar cookie, and they're both great! I still haven't been able to find the peanut butter marshmallow enlightened so I was excited that Ben and Jerry's made their own version. The yasso has chunks of sugar cookie dough and sprinkles. I could only have a little of each since I had a lot of pasta at work today lol, but I recommend both!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    asonrody wrote: »
    So target had the new Ben and Jerry's peanut butter marshmallow low cal ice cream and yasso sugar cookie, and they're both great! I still haven't been able to find the peanut butter marshmallow enlightened so I was excited that Ben and Jerry's made their own version. The yasso has chunks of sugar cookie dough and sprinkles. I could only have a little of each since I had a lot of pasta at work today lol, but I recommend both!

Yum, I wanna try all of those new Yasso seasonal bars!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Now I want to get to Target to try those yasso bars- we have a walmart but none of the great flavors that you guys mention
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I can't find the yasso seasonal pints/bars anywhere :'(
  • pancakerunner
    vnb_208 wrote: »

My target has them!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »

Do you have Stop and Shop near you? I saw them there.
  • pancakerunner
    Not sure if anyone has posted about these products yet :)
    ey40l4vbcc2b.jpg
    s81x0saply02.jpg
    7z99zb755fe4.jpg
    n0of88w1g7hd.jpg
    270wo6irpxdg.jpg
    h4rqy2fknvdc.jpg