Intermittent fasting

Replies

• anet32147
    anet32147 Posts: 3 Member
    How have you found using the MFP app helps during IF. I’m interested in starting IF, but I still use the app for calculating micronutrients (I’m on LCHF)
  • reposadojo
    reposadojo Posts: 22 Member
    anet32147 wrote: »
    How have you found using the MFP app helps during IF. I’m interested in starting IF, but I still use the app for calculating micronutrients (I’m on LCHF)

I still count calories on if.. I find if quite easy though,, I never was a breakfast person any way.. So eating all my calories after work, works for me.. Although since I hit my goal I now sometimes have a bowl of weetabix cereal at midday.. You can still put weight on doing if. I have learnt a lot by tracking my food.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    its day 4 and today is the first time ive truly struggled to fast until 12. i have woken up at 6am absolutely starving. i think its worse that i cant have a coffee latte to see me through lol
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Great info!!!
  • cemckiss
    cemckiss Posts: 1 Member
    wren176 wrote: »
    Great job! I do low carb and intermittent fasting 1 or 2 days a week. Some days I’ll do a 24 hour fast. Eat breakfast then not eat again till the following day. It work great for me. I don’t have a schedule just choose to fast on the days I’m not feeling hungry.

@wren176 When you eat breakfast and then fast the rest of the day, do you usually do the same thing the following day or do you do another fasting protocol?
  • 3DCAKE
    3DCAKE Posts: 104 Member
    edited December 2018
    If I am someone that just loves food and can't get enough of it... how do you think I can start out? 16/8? Do I eat all my calories I normally need to eat during my 8 hours of eating(1500)?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!