Username:fe452436
    Weigh in day:Friday
    Weigh in week:4
    Previous weight:194.5 lbs
    Weight this week:193.5 lbs
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    I'll be busy starting early Friday, so just in case I'm late checking in, here's a reminder for our Friday weighers:

@cjscoey
    @etusk16
    @fe452436
    @Rocknut53
    @TomatoeLady

Time for a quick check in-- tomorrow's Saturday, and the last Weigh-in for November! I'll be looking for info from:

@auntdeb37
    @emmclean
    @ShareASmile

• TomatoeLady
    TomatoeLady Posts: 24 Member
    TomatoeLady
    Week 4
    PW 163
    CW 161 :)
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    Username: inshapeCK
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 141.9 pounds
    Todays Weight: 142.4 pounds

UP 0.5 POUNDS.

Surprisingly I am okay with the gain of half a pound as last week I lost 1.5 pounds and I had said I would likely gain some of it back as I hadn't eaten enough the 2 days leading up to last week's weigh in as I had been on the go with my dad at hospital appointments and spending my time supporting him and I had not packed enough healthy food with me so I unintentionally didn't eat enough. Since I was down 1.5 pounds last week and up half a pound this week I am still down 1 pound over the course of the 2 weeks so I am okay with that. Plus, I am also well aware that I made and overate brownies since the last weigh in plus a slice of pecan pie and burgers twice and pizza twice. I was actually up to about 145 pounds on the weekend but buckled down the final days leading up to today's weigh in and managed to get my weight down about 2 and a half pounds so happy with that and proud of myself for staying strong the last couple days especially since I resisted a lot of chips I was craving at a gathering that everyone was raving about how good they were!!!

Big picture is I am down 27.7 pounds from my highest weight
    and I am down 2.1 pounds in the past month/4weeks
    and until this week I had 4 weeks of losses in a row.

Going forward I need to work hard to lose 2.4 pounds to see 140.0 pounds.
    I know I can do it.
    Hopefully I will accomplish that before the end of 2018.

You can do it!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Well this is the first month I've maintained rather than lost. I think with adjusting to the extreme weather and bushfires we have had its been understandable. Losing the last 3 kg is hard but I will do it before the years end!
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    Username: auntdeb37
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Pevious weight: 280.2
    Current weight: 278

Looking to do better in December.
    Congratulations to everyone that stuck in their with gains and loses.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    December 1
    Exercise. Yes. A bit of slow walking shopping.
    Calories yes. Barely
    Tracked. Yes
    Did better than I thought I would today. I am unwell with a cold so not very focused.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    November 30
    Exercised?: Yes (5km in 40 mins round Adelaide city).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Walk over lunch before flying home.

Great to be home again.

Late night diagnosing drone issues. First chance to look at drone that was mid-aired in Perth. Glad I did not try to fly it, but swapped to my backup after the mid-air. Enough damage to make it unflyable. Ordering replacement parts over the weekend.

December 1
    Exercised?: Yes (3km in 24 mins hills).

Walk after dropping daughter at skating in the evening, just before dusk. Was tired and did not feel like walking, but I knew I needed to. Felt better after walking. Motion creates emotion.

First day of Summer here in Melbourne and it was quite a warm day. Glad I also got a chance to fly.

• craigo3154
    Username: craigo3154
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: (63.8kg) 140.7
    Todays Weight: (63.4kg) 139.8

Weight has been all over the place again this week. When I got back from Perth it was 64.5kg (Monday morning). Too many carbs over the weekend (and not enough sleep). Fortunately the carbs were mostly Gluten free so I could keep my energy up, but this also retains water for me so I was up about 2 lbs.

After 4 days in Adelaide and back on my high-protein/moderate-fat/low-carb mix my weight went back to it's normal.
  • craigo3154
    Well this is the first month I've maintained rather than lost. I think with adjusting to the extreme weather and bushfires we have had its been understandable. Losing the last 3 kg is hard but I will do it before the years end!

@12Sarah2015. Well done for maintaining. Change of seasons and stress make even maintaining hard.

Losing 3kg in a month from where you are would be an extreme effort. That would be 5% (4.82%) in a month. Possible, but VERY hard.

I'd advise to shoot for 1.5kg in the month and 3kg by the end of January.

The lower your weight, the harder it is to lose. This is why TBL is based on %, not lbs.
  • etusk16
    etusk16 Posts: 35 Member
    Sorry I'm late. I didn't have service yesterday. Etusk16
    PW and CW 190
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Username: ShareASmile
    Week 4
    Pevious weight: 157.8
    Current weight: 159.6
    Sorry team! Thanksgiving and laziness got me this week. 😒
  • cjscoey
    cjscoey Posts: 57 Member
    Username: cjscoey
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous weight: 167.6
    Today's weight: 167.6
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Username: emmclean
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weight last week: 185.4
    Weight this week: 187.2

Made it out for one 3.2km run this week, great pace - keeping to under a 6 min km. Dental surgery on Thursday so no exercise for a few days while my mouth heals. Body is maintaining on average this week, bit of a shame after the drop last week but I know maintenance is a success!
  • craigo3154
    December 2
    Exercised?: Yes (3.5km in 30 mins semi-hills).

Got walk in while waiting for daughter at skating.

Home TV taken out by lightning strike on the house last night round 1:00am. No gap between lightning and thunder. It's loud when it's that close. Looks like it damaged the control board through the HDMI input (TV was not on at the time, internal power fuse not tripped, home power fuses not tripped either).

Fortunately I do not watch a lot of TV (maybe an hour a day, mostly video games, movies or documentaries as distraction. News headlines I get online). However, it will need to be replaced soon for sake of family harmony.
This discussion has been closed.