What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    15 mins of spin followed by 30 mins body pump.

Really struggled to get out of bed though!
  • RickiTicky
    RickiTicky Posts: 2 Member
    Usually I do box but today I ran for 15 kilometers, that's fun I also asked some Girls from USA to make it interesting)don't like running alone like a stupid one)
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Yoga, dead hangs, handstands and pull-ups...
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Nanogram, not mammogram

Is that like a mammogram, but smaller?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited November 2018
    30 min PT
    4.75mile run (to bring my total for the month up to 100miles)
    Bench
    45min circuits
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    34:21, 12.4 miles (20k), 466 calories.
    Started at 25(max), stayed there until the end. Pedal pedal pedal pedal.
  • firef1y72
    1mile run
    30PT boxing and hill sprints
    45 min legs bums and tums
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Good old hour of non-stop leg thrashing & hit 18k steps
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    oxqgx4ib3sfd.jpg

what I didn't realise was going to shred my chest and am now icing my sore boob muscles 🤣
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Yoga, dead hangs, handstands and pull-ups.

Also behan the journey to my first handstand pushup. Started with handstand pushup negatives. Only got 2 of them, and they were not pretty...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2018
    Tonight after work, I'll lift weights in the basement. Hip thrust, squats, deadlift. Plus push ups, and ab work.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    edited November 2018
    Peak Power testing/workout this morning for the coached indoor row - slides edition!
    3 x 10 seconds to find our peak power
    20 x 10 sec @ 90% peak power/50 sec rest

10-15 min warm up and cool down on both sides of that. Our drag factor was at 200 - at which point everyone groaned in chorus.
    It appears I've learned how to have an absurdly high stroke rate - in 10 second bursts. It also forced me to get the hang of hang. Almost every time I was like "so I'm trying to make sure I don't go flying off the seat"

If we go by the analysis numbers here, I'm at the bottom of the men's senior college/masters bracket at 8.57 watts/kg - I'm ok with that given that I'm new to the sport, my testosterone levels are well - now they're low normal, and 1 year out of a major knee surgery on my left leg and two years out of another major knee surgery on my right. I feel like I have a lot of room to grow. Now if I could get down to say, 155lbs from the 191lbs that I'm currently at...(and mind you, that is a realistic weight for me, I'm 5'8").
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    edited November 2018
    flippy1234 wrote: »
    I will be going to 9Round. It's a 30 minute HIIT Kickboxing workout. Awesome.

Was there bright & early this morning & will be there after work. Before this week I was off 10 days because of being sick. I was amazed at how bad my endurance sucked on Monday. Nice to see another 9rounder on the boards! My home base is Lincoln Nebraska (North 83rd st). Where is your home base, if I can ask?
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Dumbbell chest press
    Machine chest press
    Leg press
    Step ups
    Pulldowns
    Hammer curls
    Rope tricep pushdown
    Planks

Content with today's session - Increased the weight on 3 different exercises.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    No workout yesterday, had to have a day off as 5 days riding in a row was enough that my body needed a day off.

burned 475 calories doing 33 minutes of Bicycling, >20 mph, racing (cycling, biking, bike riding)

33:55, 20km/12.43 miles , 475 calories.
    Again, started at 25(max), stayed there until the end.
  • AlexisWalker125
    AlexisWalker125 Posts: 3 Member
    30 minutes stationary bike
    1 hour of trampoline jumping
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    14 mile run. Just running at a slow easy pace. Nothing I needed to work hard for, but obviously, time eats away and I'm slower than a turtle. XD But it was a good solid run, with constant energy. Wasn't run down afterwards, which is what I'm always aiming for. So, for me, this was a successful day and very thankful that long run is over. Now for some R&R with a side of foam rolling.
  • firef1y72
    2mile run
    50min bootcamp
    several stretch and roll sessions ready for today's long run
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Day off yesterday and today is chest and tris
    Hammer press
    DB press Flat
    DB hex press
    Rope Pushdowns
    Close grip pushups AMAP in 90 sec
    Skull crushers
  • firef1y72
    13.1 mile run, finally broke the 2:30 Half after trying all year. May not be much to many but considering my forst half last year took me 3:33, I'm pretty stoked