Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Horse pics for those who love horse pics

RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,596Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,596Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
e4kl6ddf42ki.jpg
This is for people that need positivity, by means of horse pics, in their life.
edited May 20

Replies

• nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,670Member Member Posts: 3,670Member Member
    Such a beauty <3
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member
    Please post pics of wild horses.
  • Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,635Member Member Posts: 1,635Member Member
    e4kl6ddf42ki.jpg

Hush...he's gorgeous!!!😍 You guys are so lucky!!! I always wanted to take Nick for horse riding lessons for children with autism but the wait list was years long😰....and now he's too old for the programs....😒I always regretted not being able to do that for him😔

It's funny but every time we would visit a farm or saw horses he would just be in awe and I kid you not..m.the horses would gentle and just watch him!!!! I love those animals and a!ways thought they and dolphins have a sort of connection to kids/adults like my guy....May sound crazy but it's what I believe🙋😏❤🤗

Cool thread and beautiful horses everyone!😍
    edited May 20
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Posts: 3,448Member Member Posts: 3,448Member Member
    e4kl6ddf42ki.jpg

Loving the ombre effect on the horses hair very nice looking horse.
    edited May 20
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,596Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,596Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    newmeadow wrote: »

i dont live near wild horses. one of the boarders just purchased one, but you wont know that the horse is wild from a photo. it will just look like another horse.
  • newmeadownewmeadow Posts: 1,328Member Member Posts: 1,328Member Member

i dont live near wild horses. one of the boarders just purchased one, but you wont know that the horse is wild from a photo. it will just look like another horse.

How can you buy a wild horse though aren't they free? I mean, I thought you would just lassoo one and drag it home.
    My sons horses... well, the ones he rides every week :)

0ucd87ib7kr3.jpg

^ Blizz

q41g1xsr6z8n.jpg

^ Oakley

Aw!!!!! Such a sweet boy and horse! You're an awesome mom!!!😘👍. My guy would have loooved that too😓...glad he enjoys it!!!!💗
    e2w0gk8zpfls.jpeg
    my uncles horse, Pecos.

Gorgeous!!!....love your new pic too girl😍
  • kindalikevelmakindalikevelma Posts: 1,162Member Member Posts: 1,162Member Member
    e2w0gk8zpfls.jpeg
    my uncles horse, Pecos.

Gorgeous!!!....love your new pic too girl😍
    Thanks! Your new picture is beautiful :flowerforyou:
    edited December 2018
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,596Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,596Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    e2w0gk8zpfls.jpeg
    my uncles horse, Pecos.

What a great looking horse! I have a soft spot for paints.

How can you buy a wild horse though aren't they free? I mean, I thought you would just lassoo one and drag it home.

No, the federal government manages the wild herds and they round them up and sell em off when the herds get too large or when they want to sell the land to some business.
    My sons horses... well, the ones he rides every week :)

0ucd87ib7kr3.jpg

^ Blizz

q41g1xsr6z8n.jpg

^ Oakley

those are so adorable! your son looks like he is doing great up there on the horse! You should be proud of him!
  • LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member
    My favorite horse video ever. Friesian Gypsys :) <3
    edited December 2018
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,670Member Member Posts: 3,670Member Member
    These horses are all so beautiful <3
  • sugaraddict4321sugaraddict4321 Posts: 12,310Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 12,310Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator