My non scale victory! Training and diet change with little weight loss!

KitoKai
KitoKai Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2018 in Success Stories
djowcd9vfqkg.png
ixyt8uhqfy5n.jpg

Replies

• ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Amazing
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Oh wow! Congrats- how long did that take you to do??
  • KitoKai
    babysaffy wrote: »

I didn't put it in the post cause I'm new to posting on here, Sorry! The first photo was taken August of 2017 the second was september of 2018. And thank you very much!
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Fantastic difference for just over a year! Kudos!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Awesome transformation!

Did you start in August 2017 with bulking, or did you focus first on losing the little bit of excess fat?

Also, did you do several bulk / cut cycles throughout the year?

Just super curious of the process you took!
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    KitoKai wrote: »
    djowcd9vfqkg.png
    ixyt8uhqfy5n.jpg

Them are some nice melons for deltoids young man, looking swole. You doing barbell OHP work?

Keep up the great job!

• babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    babysaffy wrote: »

I didn't put it in the post cause I'm new to posting on here, Sorry! The first photo was taken August of 2017 the second was september of 2018. And thank you very much!

Amazing in one year! 🤯
  • KitoKai
    mikea2g wrote: »
    Awesome transformation!

Did you start in August 2017 with bulking, or did you focus first on losing the little bit of excess fat?

Also, did you do several bulk / cut cycles throughout the year?

Just super curious of the process you took!

I started a year prior with weight lifting and didn't focus on my diet at all. Or trying to lose weight. I basically ate what i wanted, and lifted weights. then i tried bulking for a few months and that resulted in the look you see in August. I stopped trying to bulk for a bit, and didn't take much effort to lean up other then some jogs at times although i did lose a few pounds from not eating as much
    until about july is when i really hit it hard trying to cut. I then started running 2 miles 5 days a week. In addition to doing heavy lifting. And having a proper diet,(I never realized how important your diet actually is) that's how i got to where i am now!
  • KitoKai
    djowcd9vfqkg.png
    ixyt8uhqfy5n.jpg

Them are some nice melons for deltoids young man, looking swole. You doing barbell OHP work?

Keep up the great job!

Thank you very much!
  • KitoKai
    djowcd9vfqkg.png
    ixyt8uhqfy5n.jpg

Keep up the great job!

Oops! didn't reply properly, Yes i do barbell OHP. Standing flies. Seated dumbell presses. And bent over flies for the rear delts. Thank you!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Sweet bajeezus, that's amazing. Great job young man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!