Lifestyle Transformation - 2013-2018

My Transformation...

"Life is full of ups and downs, both good and bad. We all go through the tough times, some things we cannot control at all, because only He knows.

Achilles injury back in 2013 from playing basketball... Also was +60lbs heavier, couldn't walk for 4 months, was in a cast and crutches, went through 6 months of rehab and physical therapy. Spent 100 straight days inside the house, couldn't drive or walk. Had bad health issues...

Lost 60lbs by middle of 2015...

Fast forward to 2018, still maintaining a loss of -60lbs, total change of lifestyle, having Faith, focusing on a strict diet & exercise, fasting, walking constantly everywhere as much as possible. Being more ambitious, brave, confident, fashionable, funny, happier, healthier, inspirational, motivational, more outgoing and having a much higher self-esteem. Obtaining Kinetic energy. Really into K-Dramas, K-Fashion, K-Food, K-Pop; meeting new people, sarcasm, socializing, transformation, well-being, and striving for zeal. - ℳℬℳ- •••John 3:16•••

9ygn5isfg3at.jpeg

hcomj4cyx8tt.jpeg

-Michael

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    An excellent case of being given lemons and making lemonade possibly moving onto a bottle of celebratory champagne!
    CONGRATS on your transformation!
  • kickingitup
    kickingitup Posts: 38 Member
    Amazing transformation. How much harder is it to maintain your weight lost?
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Congratulations - love the body and style transformation.
  • max1mus2124
    max1mus2124 Posts: 6 Member
    Have been maintaining the lesser weight for over 3 years now by being very health conscious, keeping track of calories, and focusing on my exercises. I am still trying to lose another 5-10lbs, but hasn't been easy. My daily caloric goal is 1,500.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Thanks for sharing your journey and successes.
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Congrats to you, fellow brother in Christ!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!