Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Horse pics for those who love horse pics

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member
    the pic I am trying to post doesn't want to play, so I will just leave this favorite here instead

xjd9vxqsjc1d.jpg

Super cute! :D
  • LittleLionHeart1LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,674Member Member Posts: 3,674Member Member
    e4kl6ddf42ki.jpg
    This is for people that need positivity, by means of horse pics, in their life.

:* <3
    edited May 20
    DTigger60 wrote: »
    njq2bivq8bc7.jpg
    When he plays in the mud

:D <3
    My sons horses... well, the ones he rides every week :)

0ucd87ib7kr3.jpg

^ Blizz

q41g1xsr6z8n.jpg

^ Oakley

Super nice! :D <3
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,667Member Member Posts: 3,667Member Member
    the pic I am trying to post doesn't want to play, so I will just leave this favorite here instead

xjd9vxqsjc1d.jpg

Awwwww <3
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,132Member Member Posts: 10,132Member Member
    https://o6ranch.com

My cousin married into this ranching empire. During Roundup season they roundup cattle the old-fashioned way, on horseback. Each volunteer cowboy chooses a personal remuda of 6 horses and dives into 2 weeks of hard work, working man and beast alike.

Watching that video, from 1981, seeing Chris and Diane from years before I met them.
    edited December 2018
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,592Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,592Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    q0bau7invmyt.png
    This is Stonewall, he was my very first love. An amazing school horse who taught me to ride. He is pretty up there in this picture and enjoying his retirement, his owner would still let me go visit him when I was home from college.

There's a lesson horse at our barn named stonewall; he's an awesome horse! But, nothing beats the horse we learned on!
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 7,592Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator Posts: 7,592Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter MFP Moderator
    spxpaxm2nskm.png

That time I made Harley walk in the Blacksburg Christmas parade. Ended up being a freakishly hot 75 degrees that day, and he could grow a serious winter coat, so that's why he is all sweaty.

he is a furry horse! nothin wrong with a good winter coat; you'll always know when spring is around the corner