105 min of SPIN! Love, love, love it!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member

35 minutes on a recumbent bike
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Erg on slides
    6 intervals 2,000m (Switching from 22s/m to 18s/m every 500m) x 2min rest

My back is a little grumpy with the world at the moment but my right shoulder (which I fractured last Feb.) is feeling a lot better than it did after rowing on the water on Saturday. I suspect I'll do a lot of stretching tonight and tomorrow. I feel like erging on slides is really good way to work on slowing down my recovery because I really have to think about it on slides. I also have an easier time figuring out how to get good hang when I erg on slides vs when I don't.

Tomorrow might (aka should) be strength training (my favorite...or not).
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    80 min /4.2 mile morning walk.

Tomorrow 50/60 min moderate pace walk + light bodyweight routine
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Deadlifts - 5x5
    Incline dumbbell press - 4x10
    Dumbbell upright row - 4x10
    Pulldown - 4x10
    Seated leg curl - 4x10
    Dumbbell curl - 3x10
    Cable tricep pushdown -3x10
    5 planks 20 secs.

• CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    20km / 38:56 on the bike
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    30min PT mainly upper body
    1mile very painful recovery run
    30min tabata
    45min barbell
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Yesterday a 4.5 mile run, just road, out my front door. Today will be gym cardio and moderate weight full body.
  • CentaurusSoter
    20km / 36:31 / 433 cal
    Good ride tonight.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Just 35 minutes on a recumbent bike. Usually also do weights or treadmill. Got to the gym later than usual so I did not have enough time to do more.
  • firef1y72
    30min PT session with battle rope
    1.5mile run
    45 min Zumba
    Shoulders and arms
    45min Insanity
    45min Boxrcise
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,935 Member
    I'm too boring to post every day. Today was typical for Tuesdays right now: Spin class in the morning, coached machine row with my breast cancer survivors rowing team this evening, Concept 2 machines on individual (not linked) slides.

The latter's a fairly diverse group, more wellness program than competitive, so the workouts tend to be mild. Tonight's was a 10 minute warmup, then 6 x (3 minutes rowing, 1 minute 30 seconds off). The first 5 pieces were to hold a particular rating (strokes per minute) target, some self-picked, some coach-picked. (I did 22, 31, 31, 20, 18). I picked the 31s to see if I could do them on slides without creating chaos. ;) The last piece was a cool down.

Most days I'm just putting in my 8k plus cool down for the C2 holiday challenge, sustainable splits and rating, working my way through various technical focuses to pass the time. (I'm ahead of schedule so just did the shorter team row today.) Tuesdays and Thursdays add spin class.

Dull story. :)
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Jazzercize dayyielwu64qzdc.png
  • firef1y72
    30min early morning sprint session in the dark and the rain pulling my PT along with a resistance band.
    3.5mile run
    45min zumba
  • CentaurusSoter
    20km / 38:10 / 401 calories burned.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Goblet squats 5x5
    Dumbbell bench press 4x10
    Dumbbell row 4x10
    Seated dumbbell press 2x10, 2x8
    Reverse lunge 2x14, 2x12
    Dumbbell curl 3x10
    Cable tricep pushdown 3x10
  • BlackNuclearDad
    BlackNuclearDad Posts: 56 Member
    I got an upperbodybody weight workout this morning and 30 mins on the treadmill tonight, burned 403 cals.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I'm too boring to post every day. Today was typical for Tuesdays right now: Spin class in the morning, coached machine row with my breast cancer survivors rowing team this evening, Concept 2 machines on individual (not linked) slides.

The latter's a fairly diverse group, more wellness program than competitive, so the workouts tend to be mild. Tonight's was a 10 minute warmup, then 6 x (3 minutes rowing, 1 minute 30 seconds off). The first 5 pieces were to hold a particular rating (strokes per minute) target, some self-picked, some coach-picked. (I did 22, 31, 31, 20, 18). I picked the 31s to see if I could do them on slides without creating chaos. ;) The last piece was a cool down.

Most days I'm just putting in my 8k plus cool down for the C2 holiday challenge, sustainable splits and rating, working my way through various technical focuses to pass the time. (I'm ahead of schedule so just did the shorter team row today.) Tuesdays and Thursdays add spin class.

Dull story. :)

I was about to ask about the 31s! That's great about being ahead of schedule for the holiday challenge as well.