3 months of maintenance recomp!

ARGriffy
ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
I got down to target weight and that's the pink shorts pic, I'm now eating intuitively and my weight has remained the same (give or take the 2-5lb bounce around) but I've got so much stronger and I'm loving my shape right now! Lovely to get smaller measurements without obsessing over food intake apwmvyashvok.jpg

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Well done you :)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Being able to eat intuitively and recomp is a wonderful thing! Congrats!
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    That's great progress on both fronts. I aspire to the same. Congratulations!!!
  • maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    I am in recomp mode as well. Maintaining weight for 4 weeks, seeing BF drop very slowly, but still dropping. Your pics tell the story for sure. Awesome work!! Have you cut cardio and increased weight training as well?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    You look amazing.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    I am in recomp mode as well. Maintaining weight for 4 weeks, seeing BF drop very slowly, but still dropping. Your pics tell the story for sure. Awesome work!! Have you cut cardio and increased weight training as well?

I only do pole fitness/ dancing as my exercise as well as the odd calisthenics session and as I'm advancing in this art I'm doing less and less cardio and more strength moves just through the nature of it, when you are more beginner it's more cardio based as you don't have the strength to do the crazy tricks! Thank you too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!