Replies

• LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    amynew4u wrote: »
    December 4
    Exercise: yes
    Calories : yes
    Tracked : yes

Anyone have recommendations for YouTube strength training? Looking for those I can do at home with hand weights and bands - thx!

I started with the hasfit.com foundation program, then moved to their motive program. They're on Youtube, but if you go to their actual webpage and check out the programs, there's a nifty calendar you can follow along with, so you get variety without having to pick out videos yourself on youtube every day
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    December 5
    Exercised? Yes. Treadmill 35 mins inclines
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • caitlynns727
    caitlynns727 Posts: 80 Member
    Caitlynns727
    Week 1 - December
    Previous: 178.3
    Current: 177.9

I have maintained pretty well during the holidays this year, which is more than I can say for years past! My goal is to be down a few pounds before Christmas gets here so I can start the New Year off right! Hopefully around 174
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    December 5
    Exercised?: Yes (3km in 24 mins - hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Late walk after dinner.

Busy work day from home.

Date night tomorrow night with my wife of 28 years. Celebrate her continuing success. Also an excuse to wear some nice clothes out. Dinner and a movie planned.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Username: craigo3154
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: (63.4kg) 139.8
    Todays Weight: (64.1kg) 141.3

Within the acceptable fluctuations for me. Sure it will come back down in a day or two. Still eating and exercising to plan. just need more sleep.

As coach, non-competitor in full maintenance and not trying to lose weight, I do not need to post a weight in. I do so anyway to set an example and show that I practice what I preach.
  • dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    edited December 2018

LesIckaBod wrote: »
    dommylifts wrote: »
    December 4
    exercise; yes.
    Calories: NO!!! I ate over 2,200 calories today. I feel like a sausage in my skin laying down right now wow.
    Tracked:Yes ugh

I feel like there must be a story here?

Yea, leftover pizza!!! 😂😭

• grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Been a good boy the last few days. Extra weight from my weekend binge coming off quickly so that's cool. Kind of sucks that this could have been extra weight coming off instead of losing weight I gained back LOL if that makes any sense. oh well live and learn. This weekend I need to keep my butt at home and work on getting under 300
  • LesIckaBod
    edited December 2018
    Happy Wednesday, Gutbusters! Our Wednesday weighers are:

@12sarah2015
    @24blfn
    @caitlynns727 - you're making progress through this holiday season. That's a win in itself - learning how to navigate these food-centric events is part of what's needed to be successful at maintaining your eventual goal weight. You got this! :smile:
    @Edising
    @hooversgurl
    @inshapeCK
    @kkmark

Post your weights using this format:
    Username
    December Week 1
    Previous Weight: (viewable in the December spreadsheet, if you forget)
    Current weight:

Still missing a couple of our Monday weighers:

@charmainekotze
    @eevang
  • LesIckaBod
    edited December 2018
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    December 4
    exercise; yes.
    Calories: NO!!! I ate over 2,200 calories today. I feel like a sausage in my skin laying down right now wow.
    Tracked:Yes ugh

I feel like there must be a story here?

Yea, leftover pizza!!! 😂😭

Pizza is my nemesis
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    December 4
    Exercise: Yes - 40 mins on bike
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Username:kkmark
    December Week 1
    Previous Weight: 165 lbs (this needs to be changed as gave what it was at dr's office 1 week before but once i checked at my home when i found my scale lo-behold gained weight by then :s )
    Current weight:164 lbs
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    December 4
    Exercised?: Yes (Elliptical and Treadmill)
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Username: Colleen790
    December 6. Week 1
    PW 167.7
    CW 167.1
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    12sarah2015 Pw 136.9 cw 137.1
  • LesIckaBod
    kkmark wrote: »
    Username:kkmark
    December Week 1
    Previous Weight: 165 lbs (this needs to be changed as gave what it was at dr's office 1 week before but once i checked at my home when i found my scale lo-behold gained weight by then :s )
    Current weight:164 lbs

@kkmark -- Coach @craigo3154 was able to change your starting weight on the spreadsheet (thanks!). Now that you've found the home scale, use it for all your weigh-ins if you can -- not so much because of this challenge, but just so you can better monitor your own progress.

There's a saying around here: same prize for last place as for first! :smile: Doesn't matter where we start, we're all trying to lose!
  • LesIckaBod
    December 5
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes

MFP has my calorie goal at 1310, and I'm personally trying to get around 1340, but I'm coming in at about 1500 in real life. Looking at the log, there are some treats I could have abstained from, and I had to estimate my major carb feast of the day - air-popped popcorn (and butter) while watching a movie with the little dudes. Should have had the protein drink instead, since I don't have to guesstimate as much.

Anyway, my weight loss will tell over time whether I'm hitting the right deficit or not.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    December 5
    Exercise: yes, finally a substantial hike (in the cold)
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

I'm still hanging in there. Making progress with the scheduling for my hubby's heart surgery, 2nd week in January with some tests being done here at home before we head to Utah. I have a huge sense of relief, my husband not so much. I'm glad we get to have the holidays without worrying about travel.
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    December 5
    Exercise:- 60 mins treadmill
    Calories:- Yes, but over a little more today :(
    Tracked:- Yes
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    December 5
    Exercised?: No - its my rest day from the gym.
  • amynew4u
    amynew4u Posts: 47 Member
    Dec 5
    Exerc: Yes
    Calories?: No - over by a bit
This discussion has been closed.