Today I hit the next big one.. 35 lbs down!! I also am .8 away from onederland!!
What have I been doing?
1. I started phentermine 30mg July 15th my first 10 lbs came off quickly, I know it was mostly water weight.
2. Clean(er) eating. I watch my portions, and I limit my carbs. I’m not on a specific carb diet, but I do try to be mindful. I also log almost everything. Good days and bad days. I hold myself accountable.
3. I workout. 4-5 days per week I’m sweating. I’ve done C25K, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, Zumba etc.. i stay active. I use my Fitbit everyday and try to hit my 10k or more steps. At one point i was averaging around 16k steps per day, but I’ve slowed down a lot.
4. Intermittent fasting 16:8. It’s nothing fancy. I just eat between 11am-7pm. It works for me.
5. I don’t beat myself up. It took me a whole month to lose 5 more lbs, but I did it.
I weened myself off of phentermine in November just to see if I could. The cravings came back, but not as strongly as before.
I’m a little over 1/3 of the way to my goal. I’m going to keep working.