JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 61

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Welcome back @back2cute

Thanks @AJB1014 and @deepwoodslady I hope I feel better soon too, so annoying.

@deepwoodslady yes breath. You got this!

Hope you feel better soon @tiabirdie56
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Love the spoiler @grandmajackie
  • wellnfree
    wellnfree Posts: 504 Member
    @quiltingjaine The last course I took was Basic Counted Work from the Embroiderers Association of Canada. It was cross stitch, blackwork, Hardanger, pulled work and some designing and finishing projects.

The course I want to take in 2019 is totally different - it is a few weeks in Sask. living and working with people from The Last Reformation learning about Christian house churches. I think TLR is the fastest growing people movement within Christianity today; started in Denmark four or five years ago, now all over the world.
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    wellnfree wrote: »
    @quiltingjaine The last course I took was Basic Counted Work from the Embroiderers Association of Canada. It was cross stitch, blackwork, Hardanger, pulled work and some designing and finishing projects.

The course I want to take in 2019 is totally different - it is a few weeks in Sask. living and working with people from The Last Reformation learning about Christian house churches. I think TLR is the fastest growing people movement within Christianity today; started in Denmark four or five years ago, now all over the world.

@wellnfree I love your courses. My Christmas gift to myself is the Royal School of Needlework's online Goldwork course.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 2,997 Member
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    @SheilaBoneham That is frustrating to say the least! In my experience, I've been told that the doctor is not required to refer you on, but they ARE required to let you get a second opinion. So maybe it's just semantics with the insurance company since you've already been referred by the integrative meds doctor once before, instead could you ask the rheum that you saw to refer you on for a second opinion? I could be mistaken entirely, but worth a shot?

@AJB1014 This has nothing to do with my insurance company. I saw a doctor in the practice (the only rheumatology practice in this system) and intensely disliked the way I was treated. Cancelled my follow-up appt, and even had a call from someone in the overseeing hospital system to ask for more info. What I was told when my other dr tried to refer me to a different rheumatologist in the same practice is that I cannot see any other dr in the practice until I have not been a patient of the one I saw for 3 years. I did find that the physician's group of which they are part has a patient advocacy office, so I have email them for a time to chat.