JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 61

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    @jerier We have been friends for about 5 years. They are the ones who convinced Carl to try cruising. We all had champagne brunch yesterday and I made it a point to point out my carby items - a small spring roll and a small hush puppy. The hush puppy wasn’t good so I didn’t eat it, I did enjoy the spring roll. She had a glazed donut. I drank A LOT of champagne! Who know it was so many carbs!?! Checked my blood this morning and still in nutritional ketosis.

@MadisonMolly2017 Do you look up nutritional info for the places where you eat? Even the most “healthy” appearing selection can be insanely high calorie. Example - well known chain had a chicken pecan salad that was about 1600 calories! I don’t know what they put on it but . . . YIKES!

@ssssanaaaa You can do this!

@abowersgirl I am likely to contain myself around her until I reach my boiling point. I appreciate being able to vent here and I appreciate everyone’s advice.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,788 Member
    @FarmerCarla Thank you for a different perspective. I do enjoy spending time with Fluffy and Joe and as I said earlier, I don’t like confrontation. I have considered loaning her The Obesity Code or Keto Clarity, unasked. My improved lab work after the first 6 months of keto speaks for itself. It’s been almost a year since I had it done and I have the paperwork for new.

@brightresolve Thank you! I love that quote!

@tiabirdie56 I think I may have had a Fluffy overdose. We spent time together Thursday, Saturday and yesterday. I LOL at the 🥊 coming off. 😂 Thank you!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    @cdavisdeva same here!!! It's amazing how much we have grown and matured over the last 5 or so months. It really is a journey and I feel so much more proud and self accomplished now that I have my head on straight, then I did before worrying about the daily weigh ins.

You are doing amazing!! KEEP IT UP!!
  • abowersgirl
    Welcome @Dennigrl176 this group is fantastic and super supportive!!
  • abowersgirl
    @deepwoodslady That's great advice @MadisonMolly2017 gave you!! Great way to control your hungry, cravings and getting in a great amount of protein and fat. Have a safe journey tomorrow and I am sending my thoughts and healing prayers your way.
  • AJB1014 wrote: »
    My first round - 61

Day/Weight/Comment
    12/04 11st 13lb
    12/05 11st 13lb
    12/06 11st 13lb Spend the day in the house, it's not good for me
    12/07 11st 12.8lb Need to get out and walk today
    12/08 11st 12.6lb Took 6019 steps yesterday. MFP gave me a lot of exercise calories for this but I didn't use them.
    12/09 11st 12.2lb Pleased with my progress this week, just slightly under my calories but less steps yesterday
    12/10 11st 11lb Very surprised with this loss, I did the least steps yesterday and didn't leave the house
    12/11
    12/12
    12/13

Got my first 'woo', anyone know why this should be?

Sometimes people think it means "Woohoo" as a positive encouragement, not the negative woo! that its supposedly for - I kind of hate that react button. One daily thread I participate in does actually use at as a woohoo react. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Thank you, that's good to know.

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    My first round - 61

Day/Weight/Comment
    12/04 11st 13lb
    12/05 11st 13lb
    12/06 11st 13lb Spend the day in the house, it's not good for me
    12/07 11st 12.8lb Need to get out and walk today
    12/08 11st 12.6lb Took 6019 steps yesterday. MFP gave me a lot of exercise calories for this but I didn't use them.
    12/09 11st 12.2lb Pleased with my progress this week, just slightly under my calories but less steps yesterday
    12/10 11st 11lb Very surprised with this loss, I did the least steps yesterday and didn't leave the house
    12/11
    12/12
    12/13

Got my first 'woo', anyone know why this should be?

Sometimes people think it means "Woohoo" as a positive encouragement, not the negative woo! that its supposedly for - I kind of hate that react button. One daily thread I participate in does actually use at as a woohoo react. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

If it doesn't mean "woohoo," it should! When I first tried to check it out, I didn't find an explanation, so I use it to signify a significant accomplishment. I hope I haven't insulted anyone. Grandma said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Why would there even be a negative response choice here?

TOTALLY agree!!!