Anyone else interested in leading the group?

cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone else would like to lead the group for a while? I feel like I'm not doing a very good job for you.

Carol

Replies

• leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    I can't speak for anyone else, but you do a wonderful job. I think this year has been very challenging for many of us for a variety of reasons. I really really appreciate this group, even when I am failing miserably! :blush:
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm a little late, but I think you are doing a good job for all of us! I know I have a hard time staying on track without this group and your efforts!
    Sometimes even with the group I get off track... But knowing I can come back to this group helps me want to come back after my failures!
    Thank you for leading!
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 210 Member
    leonadixon wrote: »
    I can't speak for anyone else, but you do a wonderful job. I think this year has been very challenging for many of us for a variety of reasons. I really really appreciate this group, even when I am failing miserably! :blush:

I second that. Thank you, Carol.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Carol, you are doing well. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself.

I actually just noticed that Monday is when the group ends. Yikes! I’m no where no goal but then again I didn’t try really hard to get to that goal.

Anyway, we can take a “break” next week and think about how we want to handle the group. I do think some people benefit more than others. In the forums there are plenty of women expressing their interest in accountability groups so the “need” for the group is definitely there. To me he challenge us since we are at different points in our workout journey we need to find things that tie us all together.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    I think you’re doing a grand job too. I like having somewhere to weigh in on a weekly basis to keep me accountable. Personally I don’t need lots of other ‘stuff’ around that (although I’ll contribute if I have something to say or joining a challenge fits my life), and I don’t think you should feel you have to provide it :-)
This discussion has been closed.