Mini Challenge: 10lbs down by Valentines Day? <3

Replies

• dnagal
    dnagal Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in cw: 154.
  • SVZee
    SVZee Posts: 76 Member
    edited December 2018
    Alright, starting today to get rid of my maintenance creep :) My official weigh-in day will be Wednesdays, but I jumped on the scale this morning to get a baseline

cw: 143.2lbs (maintenance range is supposed to be 127-130lbs)
  • serelson630
    serelson630 Posts: 8 Member
    Yes! New to this, and looking for any support I can get!

SW: 100kg
    CW: 98.5kg
    GW: 85kg

I'm in Australia so using kg. I'll aim to lose 3 kg by Valentine's Day!
  • shawnt85
    shawnt85 Posts: 24 Member
    I'd like to join. I'm just getting serious about getting started
    SW: 210.6
    CW: 210.6
    GW: 175
  • prettyt8275
    prettyt8275 Posts: 45 Member
    I’m in too! Yay! Tomorrow I will post my starting weight!
  • avb422
    avb422 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m in, but will have to update my stats in the morning. It’s been a while since I’ve weighed myself (and tried to lose weight), so this will be a good re-start for me.

SW: 260-ish
    CW:
    Challenge Goal:
    Big Goal: 145
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    WOOOOOT!!! Love seeing all the motivated folks on here. Friend me if you like to share info, advice, and motivation. 😊
  • Lisab7982
    Lisab7982 Posts: 9 Member
    Me! Start Weight 158 Goal Weight 148. Gosh that sounds so wonderful.
  • prettyt8275
    I really need this.
    Starting weight=145 lbs
    Goal weight by February 14th=134-135 lbs
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    I'll join! But I should probably aim for 8 lbs instead of 10 but we shall see where I end up.

SW: 200 lbs
    CW: 151.8 lbs
    Challenge goal: 142-144 lbs
  • prettyt8275
    So far so good. I stopped eating at 6:15ish last night. Instead of around 4:30-5:30 pm, like I usually do. I love the feeling of being strong enough to stop eating when I set a time for myself to stop eating.

I will weigh in again next Monday. But my starting weight is 145 lbs. Goal weight by 2/14 is 134-135.

Are we going to reply in our weigh-in numbers every Monday?????
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited December 2018
    So far so good. I stopped eating at 6:15ish last night. Instead of around 4:30-5:30 pm, like I usually do. I love the feeling of being strong enough to stop eating when I set a time for myself to stop eating.

I will weigh in again next Monday. But my starting weight is 145 lbs. Goal weight by 2/14 is 134-135.

Are we going to reply in our weigh-in numbers every Monday?????

The OP said to check in whenever you like, so whatever works for you is fine. I'm glad you're feeling confident; I think that's half the battle (believing in yourself). :)
  • shawnt85
    shawnt85 Posts: 24 Member
    Today is my first test. It's my husband's holiday party. I've planned ahead and hope I can stick to it.
    • I worked out this morning since I know I won't work out after the party
    • I pack and logged a light lunch
    • I prepared and logged a dinner that I can eat before or after the party
    • I'm going to go for a walk during my lunch break
    I'm banking as many calories as I can because I know myself and I can't turn down a good open bar. My goal is to stick to champagne and enjoy myself without ruining my day. I will also log those of course.

SW: 210.6
    CW: 206.6 ( I knew I had some water weight in there so this may be me new starting weight for this challenge)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    FYI ... I can't open my New Friend Requests tab, and just recently got two new ones. Anyone else ever have this as an ongoing problem?

I have reported it (more than once). If you have sent me a Friend Request, I am not ignoring it ... I just have no way of knowing who you are. PM instead, please.
  • LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    I'll join :smile: I've already lost 20 lbs, I'm trying to knock off the last 15-20 lbs definitely before my birthday (July) so this goal seems to really coordinate with the timing.
  • xcc670
    xcc670 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm up for the challenge. I'm starting an eating plan from a book, "Always Hungry". I have spent the last year failing at Weight Watchers. I am forever the optimist and am very committed. Losing ten pounds would be a huge success for me.

SW 11/19/18 190 lbs
    CW 191 lbs
    GW for Valentine's Day: 180 lbs