SAVED MEALS ARE MISSING?

i have meals saved that ive used for years daily, overnight oats ,and others that i can no longer see on my laptop?

anyone else?
i created a report to MFP under technical issues i think but this was over a month ago with nothing changed.

Replies

• GratefulWayFarer
    GratefulWayFarer Posts: 61 Member
    I've found if I don't use them for a long time this happens.. Not sure why else it could be happening though
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    THEYRE EVEN THE NEWLY ADDED ONES. THEY AREON MY IPHONE app BUT NOT Online
  • melissalatzel25
    GUYS ANYONE ELSE? ITS BEEN MONTHS AND SOMETIMES MEALS WONT SAVE , OR THEY DO SAVE BUT ONLY VIEWABLE ON THE APP, NOT ON MY LAPTOP :( JUST ME??
  • Mikey2656
    Mikey2656 Posts: 2 Member
    I've been having a problem saving a meal. Tried a number of times but no luck. So sent and enquiry to MFP but not has any comment back. To be honest I've asked about issues before and found MFP are not very god at replying. In fact never.
  • melissalatzel25
    they said this but it didnt help me

Artie wrote:
    JAN 16, 2019 | 10:40AM PST
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and apologies for any trouble with not seeing your newly saved meals in the Meals list on the website. We are seeing similar reports from other users recently as well. We are aware of the issue but since it only affecting some users, we could use some help with triaging the issue.

If you have a moment, please try logging out of MyFitnessPal, closing the browser tab, and then clearing your browser's cache and cookies to see if that helps. If you are still having trouble, could you also try an alternate web browser to see if the problem follows you there or if it is specific to the original browser? If it does not follow you, please check for any extensions or plug-ins that may have been added to the original browser, for example an ad-blocker or popup blocker. If so, would you mind temporarily disabling them one at a time to see if one of them isn't playing nice with our site?

If any of the above steps helped resolve the issue, would you mind letting us know? If nothing has changes, please also let us know the following:

What type of device you are using: mobile device or computer?
    If using a mobile device, which make and model is it?
    Which version of it's operating system is it running?
    What web browser are you using and it's version? (usually found in the browser's drop down menus in About)

We greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention and any of the above information you are able to provide, but especially your patience as we are investigating the issue for you.

Warm Regards,
    ​Artie
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • 1sparkly1
    1sparkly1 Posts: 4 Member
    GUYS ANYONE ELSE? ITS BEEN MONTHS AND SOMETIMES MEALS WONT SAVE , OR THEY DO SAVE BUT ONLY VIEWABLE ON THE APP, NOT ON MY LAPTOP :( JUST ME??

Me too :( I really only add foods on my laptop (apart from scanning the barcode), it's really annoying, will they EVER fix it or is it time to find a new site that works?

• saninca
    saninca Posts: 1 Member
    For me the meals started showing up under “recent” instead of “meals”.
  • melissalatzel25
    1sparkly1 wrote: »

Me too :( I really only add foods on my laptop (apart from scanning the barcode), it's really annoying, will they EVER fix it or is it time to find a new site that works?

yeah I'm thinking cronometer but i have so much stuff saved on mfp and not sure if chronometer has as many submitted foods , but at least their whole foods by USDA all work correctly, none of those 250,0000 calories for 100g of certain foods that are added by MFP itself with green tick