2X:
    40 mtn climbers (e/l)
    2 x 20/10 airdyne
    20 step ups

*kitten* Wednesday is always a killer!!

exactly 21 days till my double knee replacement surgery...... :#
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Today is day 2 for time take a time out. I’ve got a muscle cramp in my lower back and have to let it run its course. Easy walking helps but this booger has a mind of its own.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    13 miles / 38:17 / 457 calories
    That same off feeling near the glute. Called it for the night. Not gonna push and tear. I was riding at 25 (max) and doing 60-80 rpm. That’s pushing hard.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    30min Sprint session with PT
    6mile run
    1hr mash up class (last class before Christmas)
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    minutes walking the dog , 1 hour barre class, 15 minutes treadmill walking
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Yoga, pull up, dead hangs and wall assisted handstands...
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Today is rest. I briefly thought about doing 5k on the erg but vetoed that idea. I'm kicking around the idea of getting on the bike but I think the answer is a solid "no".

Yesterday was two erg sessions, one in the morning with (primarily) the women's team and one in the evening with the men's team. For better or worse I think this'll be one of my last two a day erg workouts. The morning wasn't that good (but I have to remind myself that it's just data to learn from) and the evening was really good. 7x 4:00/2:00 rest with a rate of 26 for all but the last minute of the 6th interval, which was at a 28 (cue a communal groan from everyone in the room). The 7th interval was a cool down. 6,868m in total including the rests, most of which I didn't row through.

I did steady state for all but the 5th one which I did full pressure. I would have gone full pressure on the 6th one, but we had initially agreed on 6th intervals so the 7th was a surprise. The 28 rate for that last minute of the 6th was also a surprise.
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Treadmill for 45 minutes again. Really was not feeling it today, so I went slow-ish.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    13 miles / 36:56 / 481 calories
    My heart is pounding.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    30 minutes on treadmill.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    19k steps ( work), leg day + abs ( de-load week so light weights) and 45 minutes on the elliptical with a average HR of 145 bpm. Glad rest day is tomorrow.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,953 Member
    Spin class (48 min, little over 16mi according to the delusional irrational monitor), plus 4,579m machine rowing. Only need < 10,000 by end of 12/24 (for Concept 2 Holiday Challenge, 200K between 11/22 and 12/24), so not feeling the need to hit it harder in a busy day. Soooooo bored with machine rowing, it's sooooo not a river! :|
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    This week included
    Sunday: 2 hours water polo at the Y
    Monday: lifting/cardio
    Tuesday: lifting, then after work went to a yoga class for the first time ever
    Wednesday: lifting/cardio
    Thursday: lifting/spin class after work
    Friday: I guess today will be a rest and recover day. Got plans with the wifey this evening/weekend.

I love having a fitness center in my office building with a locker room, allows me the chance to get a great 45-50 minute workout during my lunch break and plenty of time to shower up and get back to my cubicle. And then I can pop in to some fitness classes at the Y after work (or swim).
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    1hr on the bike trainer. Including a rather intense (HR Zone 4/5) 40min race on Zwift. Still have a swim/run Brick workout to do this evening!
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Had to do a quick workout, since I did it during lunch hour. 25 mins - lifting and 20 mins - indoor bike
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    edited December 2018
    Erging. We did a pyramid (1, 3, 7, 9, 8, 4, 6, 2) with one min rest at a rate between 18 and 22 @ 30sec over our goal 1k split which I managed to do. After that we did 500m full press minimum 27 s/m. My split for the last 500 was 1:40.8 but I should be able to bring that down. We were on slides but mine were not level (I should have done something about it) which was fine during the first part and really not during the last 500m.

Right now I'm at 165,367m which surpasses my 150k goal. Depending on how I'm feeling physically and emotionally I might try to erg tomorrow after practice, Sunday, and Monday to see if I can reach 200k. 11,545m every day over three days should be doable.
  • maverick4x4
    maverick4x4 Posts: 80 Member
    edited December 2018
    Today was what I call my "goofy leg day". It's the second leg day of the week. Where the first day focuses on squats, this is about hitting other leg exercises, usually as heavy as I can. As usual I did 10min treadmill warmup, the gym sprints, standing squat machine (heavy) and straight leg deads (light), but today added box jumps on to a 20" box 3x10, and hamstring curls. I just realized that I forgot to do deadlifts.
  • ImSoSquishy
    ImSoSquishy Posts: 57 Member
    today i did low bar squats with resistance bands, weighted pull ups, seated calf raises, hip adduction and abduction, kick boxing on the heavy bag for like 8 minutes, then did some core work.