JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 62

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,937 Member
    edited December 2018
    @quiltingjaine, You can spend too much time at the sewing machine? I could never spend enough time at the sewing machine! Lol.

Happy Birthday! @jaccimc63
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    v572h8tt42mv.jpeg
    @MadisonMolly2017 I’m curious, how are you estimating your calorie burn for exercise? And, yes, give the cookies away! I may have mentioned our neighbor who comes for 1 or 2 nights every 6-8 weeks. They always bring us food! The first time it was 2 DOZEN cupcakes! Carl took them to the community center and left them by the coffee pot. They were all consumed just NOT by us!

@HappilyDistracted Don’t be distressed if you gain when you start doing weights. Muscles retain water for repair. Also, if you don’t lose, remember that a pound is a pound but fat takes up more space than muscle. It’s a good time to start tracking measurements if you don’t already.

and @HappilyDistracted measure yourself too. Twice during this my weight loss journey I actually lost more inches than pounds. So even though I don't see any muscle yet, I definitely feel leaner and know its under there somewhere, lolol
  • jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,729 Member
    @prehistoricmoongoddess - Happy Birthday to you!

@sue_01 - Happy Anniversary!
  • back2cute
    back2cute Posts: 132 Member
    @sue_01 Happy 40th anniversary!!!! That’s an amazing achievement.🎂🎂🎂🍾🍾🍾
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    v572h8tt42mv.jpeg
    @MadisonMolly2017 I’m curious, how are you estimating your calorie burn for exercise? And, yes, give the cookies away! I may have mentioned our neighbor who comes for 1 or 2 nights every 6-8 weeks. They always bring us food! The first time it was 2 DOZEN cupcakes! Carl took them to the community center and left them by the coffee pot. They were all consumed just NOT by us!

@quiltingjaine I use my Apple Watch to get my calorie burn. It overestimates for me, so when I keep food under burn, I lose.
    Highly recommend!