Options
aomara554
aomara554 Posts: 8 Member
Let's hear it

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    This chick asked if I wanted to meet up in the patio of this bar and when I got there 3 of her girlfriends were there too. It was her going away party. :neutral:

I wasn't expecting Cinderella with her red slipper but damn, at least give me a heads up first. :neutral:

• aomara554
    Options
    This chick asked if I wanted to meet up in the patio of this bar and when I got there 3 of her girlfriends were there too. It was her going away party. :neutral:

I wasn't expecting Cinderella with her red slipper but damn, at least give me a heads up first. :neutral:

Wow her going away party?? What was she looking for her last hurrah? Hahaha
  • aomara554
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I had a guy ask me if I wanted to have kids before we even met, I was like "unmatch"
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Not able to talk to the girls. I don’t get the chance with anyone
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i'm on bumble but the guy scheduled the time and place...and never showed up. completely ghosted me
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I gave a guy a location to meet to go for a hike with our dogs. The service was really crappy at the trail entrance and apparently this guy could not follow directions and went to the wrong location. After driving about a mile away so I could get service to figure out where he was at I finally got a hold of him had him send me his GPS location. After he sent it I said I would come to him then I drove a few miles over to the location he sent and no one was there. I called a few times but he didn't answer. Then he sends a text and says he drove to where I was previously at (the original meeting location). I told him to STAY THERE and I that I would come back. This knucklehead leaves anyway and when I come back to the original location he isn't there. Then he texts me and says he didn't have service so he left and that I was confusing him and it was my fault he left. I said we should just do this another time (AKA never) but he said he was already on his way back. Finally he comes back (it's now an hour after we said we were meeting) and when he pulls up he looked really young. He lied about his age and didn't remember that he told me he was seven years older than he was.

At this point I should have just left but my dog was anxious to hike after all of the BS. During our conversation he kept asking me what type of guy I was into physically. I told him that I didn't really have a physical type and that I was more into how I vibe with someone. He would not stop telling me that I was lying and that I would only be into someone equally as fit as me. Mind you I told this guy I used to weigh 235 pounds and he still was calling me a liar. He made the entire conversation about how I could set up his nutrition so he could have the body I wanted him to have. Then he told me that he lived with his parents and that I should be "cool" with the fact that he lied about his age because he dated an older woman before and she and HER CHILD moved in with him and his parents. I got off Tinder after that experience.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I accidentally swiped down and had a date with the devil

It went poorly
  • UncivilizedCaffeineJunkie
    Options
    One where a girl didn't look like her pictures but I didn't want to be rude and call her out on that or end the date immediately. So I kinda unwillingly sat through the date that I wasn't interested in and never talked to her again after.
  • Dakotacole13
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    i'm on bumble but the guy scheduled the time and place...and never showed up. completely ghosted me

Dam that’s messed up. I would have been there a 1/2 early to meet you
  • Dakotacole13
    Options
    Do y’all still use tinder?
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options

Sometimes I do...depends on how wet the wood is when building a fire, but I've found that balls of newspaper under the kindling is really all you need.
  • Dakotacole13
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »

Sometimes I do...depends on how wet the wood is when building a fire, but I've found that balls of newspaper under the kindling is really all you need.

Lmao, how often do you use this method to start fires?
  • brewerchick69
    brewerchick69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hadnt been on a date in 2 years when i was to meet soneone at Dave and Busters. He never showed claiming he didnt see me and couldnt get online to message me.

I gave him my number to find me cause i didnt have the app on my phone. What he didnt know was during that 30 minutes he bailed i saw he was online. He asked for a second chance.

Bye felicia.
  • GLG77
    GLG77 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Never had one.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I never tried Tinder