What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    9.4 miles / 30:00 minutes / 290 calories
    Not bad for an off night where I was forcing myself to ride slow. Wasn’t even going to ride tonight.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    15 minutes of cardio before being interrupted with something more important.
  • tiffanyleilarsen
    tiffanyleilarsen Posts: 43 Member
    Play VR while standing on a balance board.

Because I can't just be normal.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Upper body power and Zumba
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Thursday
    30min PT. Did an AMRAP
    each round was 6 squat and press plus 3 burpees. Started with 1 round plus a hill sprint and worked up to 7 rounds plus hill sprint.
    Chest and back
    2mile of run/walk intervals with my son

Friday
    2.5 mile run
    Hiit and ab focused workout given by my pt
    10 mins on each of 3 machines, 30sec full effort, 30sec recovery (used rower, bike and elliptical)
    3 rounds of
    20 wood chops
    20 leg pushes (straight)
    20 leg pushes (oblique)
    20 sit ups
    20 cycle crunches
    1min plank saw
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Strong curves, week 9-12, day A
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Today is going to be a 5 mile run (if I ever actually get off my butt to go). I need to start lifting again.

You guys are crushing it! I think I might have found my new favorite thread. Will be back often to soak in the motivation.
  • firef1y72
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    Today is going to be a 5 mile run (if I ever actually get off my butt to go). I need to start lifting again.

You guys are crushing it! I think I might have found my new favorite thread. Will be back often to soak in the motivation.

Did you manage to get yourself out? I'm full of cold and only managed to force myself out at around 6pm.

Today's workout.
    jdwnukb52ms9.jpg

Plus a 3.8 mile run
  • JustSomeEm
    firef1y72 wrote: »

Did you manage to get yourself out? I'm full of cold and only managed to force myself out at around 6pm.

Today's workout.
    jdwnukb52ms9.jpg

Plus a 3.8 mile run

I did, but I only managed 4 miles and some change. I just wasn't feeling it this morning. Tomorrow I'm going to drag my hubby out for a short run, then a lazy lifting session at home. :)

Your workout sounds like an amazing but kicking! Way to go!
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    edited December 2018
    Rowed on the water in an 8 for an hour and a half or so. Lots of basic technique work - I did surprisingly well in terms of matching the other people's finishes (I'm working on lengthening my stroke) but really needed to work on squaring my blade early. My technique definitely deteriorated towards the end, but I'm making a lot of improvement overall. There's also a lot going on in my life right now so I'm a bit surprised I didn't start having issues sooner. The water was really flat, the sunrise was beautiful, and there was steam coming off of the water, but there was a lot of debris. The two coxes I talked to were not terribly pleased.

In an attempt to get to 200k meters for the holiday challenge (I want that pin!), I did 16k on the erg. 4,000m/3:00 rest. I tried to force myself to go slow and I was mostly successful. Well no, I was successful for the first 4k and the rest of it turned in to my current usual steady state pace, maybe a tad slower (around a second slower).
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    edited December 2018
    Day 4 nursing a muscle cramp in lower back. Should be back on the saddle on Monday.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Upper body lifting routine, last day tomorrow of deload week before two rest days and then heavier weights to lift. Nice, I can feel the pump already. Wooo.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited December 2018
    Putting up with the inlaws
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    I am really loving my new Leslie Sansone dvds. I have gained a bunch of weight back, and Leslie Sansone is where I started 100lbs ago, and I will start with that again!
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 wrote: »

Today's workout.
    jdwnukb52ms9.jpg

Plus a 3.8 mile run

I did, but I only managed 4 miles and some change. I just wasn't feeling it this morning. Tomorrow I'm going to drag my hubby out for a short run, then a lazy lifting session at home. :)

Your workout sounds like an amazing but kicking! Way to go!

Thank you, it was adapted from a workout my PT gave me, it was pretty tough.
    Today I've taken it easy, just a 2.5mile easy run to keep my streak going.

• JustSomeEm
    Today was a 3.25 mile run with the hubby, plus a 20 minute lifting session.
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Active recovery—40 minutes brisk walking in the am and an hour of rock climbing in the afternoon
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    18,094 meters on the erg to complete the holiday challenge with just over 200k. I'm looking forward to multiple days off.

There's nothing particularly exciting to report other that I'm glad you can program variable intervals on the Concept 2 monitor. That and I've learned that Ergdata won't pick up more than a minimal amount of data if it's running in the background on my phone. I watched a documentary on my phone while erg'ing (because that was the only way to get through it) and, looking at my log, the graphs are not populated at all.
  • ataraxial
    ataraxial Posts: 185 Member
    Yoga first thing every morning. <3
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    60 minutes walking