NSV, all my big clothes are GONE!

wmweeza
wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
I started out at a size 3x (24/26 in store plus sizes). As I've lost weight I keep dropping off bags of clothes at our local charity...some still new with tags so I'm sure someone can use them. I've since had to slowly replace everything. Tonight I bought a new pair of jeans...in a SIZE 16!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have a ways to go still, and it'll take a chunk of time to keep losing weight the healthy way, BUT I am hitting major milestones!

Replies

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Fantastic, how many weeks have you been at it
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Awesome!!!!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    amazing!!
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    I bet it makes you feel like dancing! Congratulations!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Congrats on your loss and I hope you're proud of the work you've put into getting here.

I'm wearing 18 black dress slacks right now that are literally hanging on by the hips. I have the exact same pair in 16s and thought those were the ones I put on this morning until I started walking around my office. I need to take these to goodwill and get a pair of ... dare I say 14s? Biggest annoying thing about the pants - I missed the email last week while on vacation that we can wear jeans this week! Dang it.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    congrats, know that feels good!
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Awesome!

Well done 👍
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Congrats!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Congrats!! I did the same thing a couple of months ago and it felt great to get rid of those big clothes and make new milestones. Keep it up!! :)
  • daklock
    daklock Posts: 54 Member
    Oh wow! Congrats! Having gained back about 20 pounds over the last two years, I'm first, looking forward to getting back into some clothes that I have hanging in the closet, and then being able to get rid of the old clothes and sew up some new clothes.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    That is amazing! Isn't it such a good feeling being able to get rid of clothes which are too big? Keep up the amazing work!! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!