What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    CrossFit -- something called the Magnificent Seven. This was only my 7th trip to CrossFit, so I was pretty intimidated. Gulp:

7 box jumps
    7 power cleans
    7 7-second bar hangs (I can't do pullups or toes-to-bars and a 7-second hang is challenging for me)
    7 squat jumps (I can't do shoulder-y stuff so no burpees like everyone else did)
    7 dead lifts
    7 wall balls (I did lateral ones due to my shoulder))
    7 calories on the rower

x7.

I did it in 25 minutes.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Morning 5K jog/walk
    Afternoon 15 minute abs 32 minute arms
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Cardio day. 30 minutes arc trainer, 20 min ab circuit, 20 minutes stair climber.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    2.5mile run
    Shoulders and arms, changed over to pyramids for shoulder press and barbell bicep curl.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I did a trail run but scaled the distance way back as I've been having recovery and energy issues for a couple of weeks. Took it down from about 5 miles to 2.5 and concentrated on my form and pacing. Felt better! Today I'm hitting the gym for some gentle full body and probably a bit of machine cardio.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    10 miles / 27:51 / 373 calories
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Walked 4 perimeter laps at a park = 4.14 miles in 1:02:38 = 15:08 mile pace - average HR = 114 bpm (63 percent) maximum HR = 134 bpm (74 percent) - total 543 calories.
  • ColtRocker
    ColtRocker Posts: 135 Member
    A killer shoulder workout, 2 cycle classes, volleyball, and ended with a Zumba Tone. It was a good day!
  • ColtRocker
    But I need to pick up my running again. Which is hard because I'm not built for running.
  • hillarysmith0529
    hillarysmith0529 Posts: 43 Member
    20 min cardio warmup
    Leg Day 💀
    Leg press
    Calf raises
    Hamstring curls
    Hack squat
    Deadlifts
    Leg extensions
    Glute cable kickbacks
    Lower back/glute hyperextensions
    Oblique crunches with plate

Feel free to add me, I’m always looking for new friends and interested to see what other people do for their workouts!
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Strong Curves 2A + chest/shoulders/triceps, 25 min arc trainer
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Strong Curves BfB, Workout A, weeks 9-12.
  • firef1y72
    1hr stair workout with my PT and a resistance band.
    Chest/ Back strength first time bench pyramids
    1.5 mile hill intervals
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    First morning erg workout since last Friday. I had to force myself out of bed (at 5am).
    3x15'/3' rest steady state. Rate: 18, 20, 22 changing every 5min. No slides this time because there was an alumni party in the bay that we erg in and we decided against spending the time to set up the room given how few people were there.

My average split (2:11.6) was almost 2 seconds faster than a month ago when i did the same workout - and that's not taking into account that I started the third interval 5 or 10 seconds after it started. The PM5 on the erg that I was on is a bit of a mess and I don't think anyone knows what's going on. It cuts 10 plus seconds off of the rest intervals. I caught it on the first one but I really didn't the second time. They're going to update the firmware on all of them within the next week or two but updating 32 ergs takes nearly 3 hours.
  • Veganvibesss
    Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
    Half hour of a machine at Canadian tire Hahahahaha. I wanted to try it out and no one was around so I decided I would try an actual workout on it 😂😂😂
  • ColtRocker
    Half hour of a machine at Canadian tire Hahahahaha. I wanted to try it out and no one was around so I decided I would try an actual workout on it 😂😂😂

That's a good workout :):):)
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Morning yoga, then ran 3.6 miles on a hilly trail with my pup.
  • firef1y72
    3mile run to bootcamp
    45min bootcamp
    1mile run to compare with one of the first runs I did this year
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    30 minutes on the indoor rower.
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Mile swim...52 minutes.
    72 pool lengths.
    Mixed between freestyle and whatever else I felt like doing at the time.