Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• ABUhealthy
    ABUhealthy Posts: 23 Member
    If you are into healthy eating don't hesitate to add me, always looking for friends :)
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Gimme friends!! 8 months doing lazy keto, 45 lbs down from highest weight, add me :)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    add me
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Restarting for the 10th time it seems! Been doing lazy keto since February, looking to get more on the strict side of things and get back to the gym. Need some friends!!
  • missmeliss92
    missmeliss92 Posts: 7 Member
    I lost over 100lbs using MFP after I graduated from high school in 2010. When I got pregnant with my son I gained 100lbs again and after I gave birth in 2014, I just haven't been able to lose the weight. My own chronic illness that was diagnosed in 2017 has kept me on some pretty severe medications that have made weight loss nearly impossible. Now with my health stabilizing, I'm on a mission to lose this weight so I'm in a position to have a second child and grow our family. I have a 136lb weight loss goal and I'm looking for people who can help keep me on track and motivate me. So please if you are looking for friends on here add me!!!
  • journeytofit112
    journeytofit112 Posts: 7 Member
    Restarting once again. Feel free to add me
  • invaderbree
    invaderbree Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me! Back with a new account after a year of hiatus
  • drodgers1973
    drodgers1973 Posts: 1 Member
    add me , alway looking for new friends and people to help this journey along . Thanks
  • NewNewMe1989
    NewNewMe1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Looking for the same. Motivation and support.
  • golfchess
    golfchess Posts: 63 Member
    we can all use friends to motivate!
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    New friends are great!
  • Hi, starting over for the millionth time...I would love to have more positive, motivational friends. I will be there for you too.
  • rylinaliv
    rylinaliv Posts: 7 Member
    I always accept new friends! :) Feel free to send me an invite!
  • SolarGamma
    SolarGamma Posts: 2 Member
    new, looking for friends.
  • gbaird84
    gbaird84 Posts: 4 Member
    I definitely need all the motivation I can get - any new friends great fully received ! Happy and healthy 2019 people.
  • ContanceandJoy
    ContanceandJoy Posts: 11 Member
    I know that I need support once I return to work after holiday break. Please add, looking for friends and new to MFP. Thanks.
  • evolving_fish
    evolving_fish Posts: 3 Member
    I need friends for motivating. I’m 22 from Texas.
  • CocoBrother
    CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
    more friends please
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member

Looking for friends with Instant Pot recipes! It's the new toy for the kitchen, and I want to see what this thing can do. If I am going to be in this apartment until June, I need to start eating so much better.
  • RichRows
    RichRows Posts: 6 Member
    Like so many others, I'm starting again... I need to make it stick this time.

Here to help and support in return :)