Girls in their 20's looking to motivate each other!

I'm Taylor! I'm 23, 5'0'', and 182 lbs. Yeah, ya girl needs to lose some weight. I have a hard time staying motivated and have given up on losing weight so many times. But I want that to stop! It needs to stop. My boyfriend tries to keep me on track but sometimes it can be hard because he doesn't really understand how hard it can be sometimes. So, I could use some friends that understand and can motivate me and vice versa. If you're interested, comment/message or send me a request. I look forward to talk with some of you and hearing your stories! LET'S DO THIS!

Replies

• TaylorMeans
    TaylorMeans Posts: 13 Member
    Ill add ya!! I'm 22 & looking to lose around 20lbs. would love to motivate each other <3

For sure! Message me whenever you need some motivation or positive vibes! and I'll do the same! :)
  • bridgeemarlee0871
    bridgeemarlee0871 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2018
    YES!!! Me and my boyfriend try to motivate each other but we both fall off the wagon. I’d love to friends to keep motivated! We should start a group chat of some sort on group me or something and motivate each other!
  • invaderbree
    invaderbree Posts: 27 Member
    I'm 23 as well! I'll send you a request. It can be hard to stay in track for sure. Any one else feel free to add me as well
  • RandomBotUser
    RandomBotUser Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 23 as well. 5'6 and 195 I've been stuck here for a few months. I keep going strong as ever and if I cave in just once or holidays it ruins everything. Just like christmas dinner and I was too tempted with the pie and all these extra calories here I am still eating christmas cookies and what not well after christmas and not logging a thing. I'm kicking myself in the butt and I just need some help/motivation to be honest. My fiancee can eat anything and whatever he wants and he only gains muscle, I do get support from him but sometimes he forgets and often suggests eating out or making some baked goods that I know are hard to resist. A couple years ago I did amazing on this site after my pregnancy I went from 250 all the way down to 160 and stayed there until my last pregnancy then I went up to 240 and now I'm stuck.
  • TaylorMeans
    I'm 23 as well. 5'6 and 195 I've been stuck here for a few months. I keep going strong as ever and if I cave in just once or holidays it ruins everything. Just like christmas dinner and I was too tempted with the pie and all these extra calories here I am still eating christmas cookies and what not well after christmas and not logging a thing. I'm kicking myself in the butt and I just need some help/motivation to be honest. My fiancee can eat anything and whatever he wants and he only gains muscle, I do get support from him but sometimes he forgets and often suggests eating out or making some baked goods that I know are hard to resist. A couple years ago I did amazing on this site after my pregnancy I went from 250 all the way down to 160 and stayed there until my last pregnancy then I went up to 240 and now I'm stuck.

We all fail sometimes. It’s okay. Just have to learn how to get right back on track. I binged yesterday. I ate A LOT of calories. I felt like *kitten* afterwards but today, I’m going to do better! We just need to support each other keep each other on track! Feel free to message me whenever you need too!
  • TaylorMeans
    edited December 2018
    WorkItMB wrote: »
    This is exactly what I was looking for!! I’m 24, and I need to lose the weight and get in shape. No crazy diets here...just eating right and actually doing workouts. No more excuses! I have a trip planned in March, and my sisters wedding in the fall and I will not be the chunky bridesmaid! 😊💪🏻 Looking forward to losing with my girls!

You got this girl! We’re gonna kick some butt 💪😁
  • QueenJustineJay
    QueenJustineJay Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in! I am 29 looking to get back to my goal weight for my summer vacations :)
  • shadowednovice
    shadowednovice Posts: 1 Member
    I think I'll tag in here too. I'm 22, 5'6 and 216 lbs. Tried keto for a while and seems like it worked for a while. got me down from 254 to 202 but I've gained again since coming off it. I want to get back on track with losing weight, maybe help my bf get in shape as well. He certainly complains about it enough lol. We're all awesome, right? We can do this :)
  • TaylorMeans
    I think I'll tag in here too. I'm 22, 5'6 and 216 lbs. Tried keto for a while and seems like it worked for a while. got me down from 254 to 202 but I've gained again since coming off it. I want to get back on track with losing weight, maybe help my bf get in shape as well. He certainly complains about it enough lol. We're all awesome, right? We can do this :)

The more the merrier! We're going to do amazing things! Were going to feel good and look good. Positive vibes to you and your boyfriend! <3
  • Chemie21
    Chemie21 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I’m 25 and 4’9”. I’ve lost 45lbs, but recently gained 5 of those back. I’ve really lost the motivation lately and want to get back to eating healthy and working out consistently again so this sounds like a great idea to me!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    You got this girl! Added you as a friend! Everyone is welcome to add me if you want more friends and motivation!
  • TowWife17
    TowWife17 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m 26, juggling being a mom a wife and work! I need all the motivation I can get! I’ve tried lots of things but for the past month I’ve just buckled down and ate better and tried getting more exercise! I’m a pretty social person, add me!
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    I’m 23, 5’0, and around 200lb. I started at 227 and found myself enjoying running. Plus pizza and booze and a lot of delicious home cooked meals. Feel welcome to add me. 😊😊