I did it!
py8hj065jkh9.jpg

Replies

• anew45
    anew45 Posts: 17 Member
    Wow, you look great!
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Awesome before and after photos comparison. Honestly, I’d have to ask you for ID to prove the after photo is the same guy as the before photo. That’s how amazing your transformation is to me.

Bask in your sunshine and stew in your juices while enjoying your achievement.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    6pjn2cgzaebn.gif<3
  • KishJijTin
    KishJijTin Posts: 37 Member
    Totally a different person
  • Excellent, you look great.
  • juggalett86
    juggalett86 Posts: 19 Member
    Great job!
  • daliborbos
    daliborbos Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks
  • Well done indeed! Happy living!
  • ericarmstrong4954
    ericarmstrong4954 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow, that’s awesome. You look completely different
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Super job! Congratulations.
  • grahamgmills80
    grahamgmills80 Posts: 11 Member
    Brilliant effort. Look great.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    You look Great, Incredible Work!!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Great job. How did you do it?
  • AndThenIWoreIt
    AndThenIWoreIt Posts: 25 Member
    You look fantastic — I hope you feel it, too!
  • daliborbos
    Great job. How did you do it?

I was hungry a lot :smile:

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Fantastic - congratulations!! Way to go!! How long were you dedicated to doing it. Did you use MFP regularly for logging? Any tips for success?
  • daliborbos
    IsETHome wrote: »
    Fantastic - congratulations!! Way to go!! How long were you dedicated to doing it. Did you use MFP regularly for logging? Any tips for success?

I did it in 8 months. It was really not that hard once you get it going but what is nearly impossible is keep it off once you reach your "normal" weight. I am doing some experiments on myself and I am maintaining the same weight for the last 6 months without much effort. As far as experts are concerned it is almost impossible not to regain the weight after you lose more than 20 percent of what your body feels comfortable with. We shall see...
  • sherylhoag
    sherylhoag Posts: 4 Member
    You did a great job! Hard to stick to, but you did it! Congratulations!
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    daliborbos wrote: »
    IsETHome wrote: »

I did it in 8 months. It was really not that hard once you get it going but what is nearly impossible is keep it off once you reach your "normal" weight. I am doing some experiments on myself and I am maintaining the same weight for the last 6 months without much effort. As far as experts are concerned it is almost impossible not to regain the weight after you lose more than 20 percent of what your body feels comfortable with. We shall see...

Thanks! I imagine regular weigh ins will be key, and if any movement beyond 5 pounds, to jump back on the train.
  • daliborbos
    Regular as in every single morning. But there is no leaving the train once you start. That is the key for me. Find something that is sustainable on a long run. By the long run i mean for life..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!