how many calories I must burning every day to loosing fat?

My Wight now is 96kg my high 168 .. I'm going to gym 5 days in the week .. my diet system is fast 16 hours after that eating 8 hours. .I consumed 1600 cal. when I'm go to gym , and 1200 when I stayed in home .I burned 1000 calories in cardio machines. is this way is good to loose Wight? .. plz help me πŸ˜”

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    My Wight now is 96kg my high 168 .. I'm going to gym 5 days in the week .. my diet system is fast 16 hours after that eating 8 hours. .I consumed 1600 cal. when I'm go to gym , and 1200 when I stayed in home .I burned 1000 calories in cardio machines. is this way is good to loose Wight? .. plz help me πŸ˜”

Too much noise. Weight loss comes from a consistent calorie deficit......period. If fasting helps you maintain a consistent calorie deficit then do that.

If you plug your statics into My Fitness Pal (MFP) we could give you better information. MFP would give you a calorie target (based on your weekly weight loss goal) BEFORE any exercise was factored in.

Example - let's say your maintenance calories before exercise is 1800 calories. If you told MFP you want to lose 1 pound per week (3,500/7 = a daily 500 calorie deficit) MFP would suggest you eat 1300 calories. If you logged exercise on this site, you would earn additional calories to eat back. Exercise is not mandatory; but it is good for you.

Let's say your maintenance with exercise = 2100 calories. If your exercise is consistent, google your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and take off 500 calories for a 1 pound a week target. You wouldn't need to log exercise here because it is AVERAGED into your TDEE. None of the eat 1800 calories one day and 1200 calories the next is required. You would simply eat 500 calories less than 2100 each day.

So the answer to your post is you have to burn ZERO additional calories. Eat less than maintenance and you lose weight.
  • MrSpacek
    MrSpacek Posts: 8 Member
    You have to burn about 3,000 calories more than you consume to lose 1lb. If you track your net calories for the week, you can determine how many lbs you want to lose each week.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    I appreciate that you’re making a great effort and people here have - and will - give you helpful advice. One thing you need is PATIENCE. I detect urgency in your post but please, give it time! Expect to see progress after three months, not three days. You can do it!
  • adelsoarias5
    adelsoarias5 Posts: 2 Member
    Is all depends your daily activity. Once you do a calorie deficit with cardio and weight routine you can get on the right track. I personally believe high fat , high protein , and low carb is the best way.