2019...walk/jog/run/bike step Challenge!!!!!

jeanniewes
jeanniewes Posts: 3,623 Member
Lets make 2019 one of our healthiest years!!!! <3
I was 14.5 miles short on last months goal :( due too mega rain and the Holidays but I WILL STILL CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!! Hope too see you here! <3

Choose your mode of exercise. Stick too it faithfully. come here every day or once a week or whenever time permits and LOG YOUR PROGRESS so we can celebrate with you!

I am still striving for my GOAL OF 100 WALKING MILES here in January 2019!!!! :)

Replies

• 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Does walking/biking/elliptical at the gym count?
  • jeanniewes
    2baninja wrote: »
    Does walking/biking/elliptical at the gym count?

YES....YES 2baninja it sure does...WELCOME too our challenge!
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    My goal is 5 miles, five days per week of walking, running, swimming, biking, gym cardio ...
  • Alouema2
    Alouema2 Posts: 7 Member
    3 miles a day to start with, 5 days a week, probably up it when it gets easy.....
    Also got around a stone to shift so there's that.
  • csak75
    csak75 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in
  • alan_wallace
    alan_wallace Posts: 3 Member
    Day 1 - Yesterday: Completed 45 min ride
    Day 2 - 1 Jan: Completed 1 hour ride and covered 18 miles
  • BillyEvern
    BillyEvern Posts: 4 Member
    I have a minimum of 25lb to lose before August trouble is work gets in way of regular exercise long hours and lot of driving. Exercise consists of Walk Run Kettle bells and Kayaking
    31st 5 hrs Kayaking
    1st 22km walk
  • jeanniewes
    WELCOME EVERYONE! I see new faces! well you know what I mean! lol...
  • jeanniewes
    A good day thus far. I have packed away a bunch of christmas Decos and still manage a walk with my hubby and my girls...

January 1st 2019............3.50 Walking Miles
  • halizabeth
    halizabeth Posts: 111 Member
    I'll sign up to make my last years goal of 1200 miles..
    jan 1= 5 miles bike
  • anglilacs
    anglilacs Posts: 165 Member
    My January goal is to get enough steps to equal 100 miles through all activity, as measured by my Fitbit.
  • cindyannette
    cindyannette Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! I walk, run, bike, hot yoga and weights workouts. Got a quick 1.7 mile run in earlier in the freezing cold, then a 30 minutes weights workout tonight.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    I’m in. 4 mile walk today!!
  • jeanniewes
    Again WELCOME TOO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • melaniegts
    melaniegts Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in - need to walk. My goal is to walk 10,000 steps a day but I want to increase that each week.
  • rccsinger
    rccsinger Posts: 1,090 Member
    I have been MIA for several months. . .lots of ups and downs. . . hoping to be back full time. I have not walked regularly for some time so I will set my goal at 100 miles this month

Jan 1 -- 2.9 miles
  • laurafresh
    laurafresh Posts: 15 Member
    I am in..went lake ice skating today for over an hour and torched 450 cals...too bad I can’t do that everyday...job and life in the way. At any rate, I am in for committing to walking at least five days or 15 miles/week and peloton three days/week for a minimum of 20 minutes. I am coming off knee surgery so still going a bit slow but would love to increase as the weight comes off and the year goes on! Hi all!
  • jeanniewes
    WELCOME guys! :) Good too 'see' you again rccsinger! :) namaste622 I can only DREAM of ice skating! I tried roller blading once but I couldn't even get the hack of that! lol...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE on our NEW YEAR'S JOURNEY!!!!!!! <3