100lbs to loose

Replies

• anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like, I am looking to lose around 100 lbs as well. :)
  • adipose_baby
    adipose_baby Posts: 3 Member
    Me too! I need to loose about 100 pounds. Keto works for me but I have a hard time staying on track. Anyone can add me and maybe we can keep each other on track!
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    I also lost about 70 pounds and found every one of them again (ugh) after a series of health issues and slacking off. Looking to ghost this weight and never see it again. Feel free to add me as well, folks. :smile:
  • kt90gurl
    kt90gurl Posts: 37 Member
    I have around 90 pounds to lose also.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    You sound a bit like me. I'm sitting at 247, I want to be 150ish. I'm also 33, married Oct 18th, 08. We have to girls. Before I got pregnant, I lost 50lbs, gained it back then lost 60lbs and have gained it back. I play roller derby, getting back into running and learning to lift.
  • adeleml
    adeleml Posts: 2 Member
    I don’t know how to add friends but so happy to see there are others who need to lose and need motivation. Please add me as friend. Thanks!
  • spullmanRU
    spullmanRU Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to! I’m looking to lose 50
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    You can do it. Each of you can do it!

I was very thin and then started gaining weight. I packed on over 100 pounds over a ten year period. I thought I would never get rid of it. I had resigned myself to that.

Then my Dr told me that my blood pressure was too high and that I needed to either lose 10 pounds and give up sodium or go on meds. I chose to lose 10 pounds. She gave me three months. Well, in one month I had to visit her as I hurt my elbow. I had lost 27 pounds without even feeling like I was trying.

Within one year, I lost 104 pounds. I have put 10 back on and I now need to get that under control. I know why I have gained those 10 and I know how to get rid of them.

Each of you can do this!
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    I have 80 lbs to lose! I'd love to buddy up and get this knocked out:)
  • lekami
    lekami Posts: 4 Member
    Can I be added? Not sure how this works
  • amiewilder
    amiewilder Posts: 9 Member
    I have 80-100lbs to lose. The other half is lucky and is in his late 40's and can still eat whatever he wants and not gain. But he does the cooking and tries really hard to make low carb things for me and just add stuff to his after he makes my part. He is supportive so that helps.
  • Thewaffle86
    Thewaffle86 Posts: 52 Member
    pdxwine wrote: »
    You can do it. Each of you can do it!

I was very thin and then started gaining weight. I packed on over 100 pounds over a ten year period. I thought I would never get rid of it. I had resigned myself to that.

Then my Dr told me that my blood pressure was too high and that I needed to either lose 10 pounds and give up sodium or go on meds. I chose to lose 10 pounds. She gave me three months. Well, in one month I had to visit her as I hurt my elbow. I had lost 27 pounds without even feeling like I was trying.

Within one year, I lost 104 pounds. I have put 10 back on and I now need to get that under control. I know why I have gained those 10 and I know how to get rid of them.

Each of you can do this!

Loved reading this. Thank you

• Thewaffle86
    Just wanted to post and encourage each of you. You can do it!! I lost just over 100 lbs in 2017 and have maintained the loss for more than 15 months. I changed what and how much I ate and joined a gym where I got active. Nothing more. Nothing less. Weigh and log your food... it does make a difference. I never cut out anything... still had bread, still had sweets... just less with portion control.

And this. So inspiring. Thank you and congrats x
  • Thewaffle86
    lekami wrote: »
    Can I be added? Not sure how this works

Sure. Request sent :smile:
  • Thewaffle86
    I’m so happy I’m not the only one out there. It’s been hard coming to terms with what I’ve done to myself but I’m not stopping. I’m just starting!
  • Dispatch101
    Dispatch101 Posts: 11 Member
    Me too. I have over 100 of those ugly pounds that are gonna leave . You can add me. I’m new to keto.
  • kherting2016
    kherting2016 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm adding you too! I've got about 100 lbs to lose.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    I started here 3 months ago with about 135 lbs to lose.....I still have a little over 100 lbs to go so I'm with you. I just went on a regular low carb, high protein diet and started exercising. I'm losing about 2 lbs per week now. Would love any new friend requests as I continue on this long journey.
  • FreeeMJ
    FreeeMJ Posts: 6 Member
    I have 120 to lose. Add me