25lbs loss by mid April ♥️

This is it! I have been messing around with this for way too long. I’m committed, I’m ready, I’m doing this!! 25lbs to go (GW of 135 and starting weight of 160)
I love to give and receive support from friends during weight loss!!
If you have the same goals, add me or I can add you, and we can support each other!

Replies

• kimkimcoleman
    kimkimcoleman Posts: 105 Member
    I have the exact same goals as you! Same starting weight and goal weight. Crazy! I'm 5'6", how tall are you?
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Yay!!! Im so glad that you added me-I’m 5’ “7”
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 935 Member
    Hey I'm 5'7" too.... lol
  • ashleibrooke22
    ashleibrooke22 Posts: 1 Member
    Omg I just found y’all. Same goals. I used to be so consistent. I need a tribe to help me stay on track
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Yes!!! Let’s do it!!!
  • Meltingangel
    Meltingangel Posts: 128 Member
    Count me in please...
    I am bit short, 158cm, have similar goals...
    1st January: 154 lbs
    Goal weight for 3-4 months: Around 135 lbs
  • whitelizabeth
    whitelizabeth Posts: 5 Member
    Those aren't my goals, per say, but I would love to be down 25 lbs (or more!) by April. I've got a long way to go but I am super motivated and would love more accountability buddies.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    5'4" 154 lbs, goal to be 135 by mid May!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    I’m in! Had a baby last March and never lost baby weight. Was always around 179 but now at my highest of 196!!!!! Looking to lose 50lbs total!

Done with kids and now it’s about me!
  • Runningchick11
    Runningchick11 Posts: 53 Member
    Jesi1011 wrote: »
    I’m in! Had a baby last March and never lost baby weight. Was always around 179 but now at my highest of 196!!!!! Looking to lose 50lbs total!

Done with kids and now it’s about me!

I feel like we are twins!
  • Runningchick11
    Runningchick11 Posts: 53 Member
    I had a baby in March and would like to get to at least pre baby weight by my baby's first birthday. That is about 15 pounds. 25 by April would be great. I've lost 5 since beginning of December.
  • alli7168
    alli7168 Posts: 9 Member
    I also have the same goals! Weigh 160 with a goal of 135. In need of some motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • WxMstr
    WxMstr Posts: 25 Member
    Look at weight loss this way. You have your BMR which is the number of calories you burn in a day (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/). Once you figure that out, you need to eat in a caloric deficit to lose weight... There are 3500 calories in a pound, so if you have a 500 calorie deficit a day less than your BMR, then you will lose 500x7 = 3500 calories a week = 1lb/wk. Since its around 4 months till mid-April or 28 weeks, you will burn 28lbs doing this method.

To do this right, you really need to be consistent with weight food and logging absolutely everything you eat. Good luck to you!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 276 Member
    Count me in please...
    I am bit short, 158cm, have similar goals...
    1st January: 154 lbs
    Goal weight for 3-4 months: Around 135 lbs

I'm just about 156cm, started Jan 1 at 154 and my goal is also about 135!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member

I had a baby in March and would like to get to at least pre baby weight by my baby's first birthday. That is about 15 pounds. 25 by April would be great. I've lost 5 since beginning of December.

I had a baby in March too! Started 10lbs heavier (@ 186) than my “Normal weight”. I haven’t lost anything since a few weeks after baby being born.

I’m not 9m postpartum and haven’t lost anything!!! Ugh stuck 196lbs. Hoping to lose 50lbs total!

• naf530
    naf530 Posts: 4 Member
    I am definitely in! Starting at 167 with a goal of 130. I am 10 months postpartum and am only 6lbs down from my highest pregnancy weight! Please add me for accountability and motivation :smile:
  • benn8895
    benn8895 Posts: 29 Member
    Add me please! My goal is 50lbs by June so a little more but definitely as difficult!
  • tatsabrat
    tatsabrat Posts: 3 Member
    I’d love to join! Current weight of 175 with a goal of 145
  • nova5680
    nova5680 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Count me in! Got an invitation to a wedding on the 27th of April. Hoping for 30lbs until then.