Isagenix

Has anyone tried Isagenix? What were your results? Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Replies

• gcminton
    gcminton Posts: 170 Member
    My MIL was using it, then gave me a couple of tubs to try out since they were going to waste in her closet. I didn't care for them, but I tend to dislike meal replacement shakes as a rule not only because of flavor issues, but because I'm always still hungry afterwards.

For me this brand tasted worse than several others I've tried. No clue what they cost and it's definitely not worth it to me, especially if it's a MLM product.

I do think something like that can be a good thing to have around as a backup plan if you need something quick, but that's all they are for me. Brand-wise, I've bought Isopure on Amazon for a decent price and they tasted okay. Good enough in a pinch and some folks use the unflavored powder for recipes.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    I prefer to eat my precious calories. :)

you and me both.

mmmmmmmm fooooooood nomnomnomnom

leftover black bean and chicken burritos tonight! :P
  • vanhank
    vanhank Posts: 6 Member
    I’ve also had good results using Isagenix. It’s true, the key is calorie deficit. What I’ve found is that my hunger has not been out of control on this system.
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    vanhank wrote: »
    I’ve also had good results using Isagenix. It’s true, the key is calorie deficit. What I’ve found is that my hunger has not been out of control on this system.

Odds are it wasn't the Isagenix that was responsible for that.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,470 Member
    One of their products is the "IsaFlush" which contains laxatives. What else do you really need to know?