Accountability buddy for support!

Hi! Looking one or several people to help with accountability for weight loss efforts. Aiming for daily weigh ins.

Replies

• dblst10
    dblst10 Posts: 30 Member
    Great! I am still working out how to use MFP here with groups/friends: The daily weigh in keeps me focused on the day. Sometimes if I am up a pound, it just makes me refocus or just weigh in again the next day and sometimes the pound is gone the next day if it’s just water weight.
  • BohoJulie
    BohoJulie Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! I need the accountability for sure!
  • gingersnaps7603
    gingersnaps7603 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I mostly do weekly weigh ins but would love to be support buddies! Feel free to add me!
  • heatherwidger
    heatherwidger Posts: 11 Member
    Hi I’d like to be added as well. I could use some support but don’t know how to add people? Silly huh?
  • 170byjuly
    170byjuly Posts: 3 Member
    I would love an accountability buddy with daily weigh ins. Anyone interested?
  • flump50
    flump50 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, could we make this a group? Not sure how you do it.Im new, starting today! I have to weigh daily or I just don't stick to it!!! I've gained a stone and am desperate to lose it. I am 5ft2 and lose weight ultra slowly so can struggle when I don't see results. I need all the help I can get!
  • kdibbz31
    kdibbz31 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some1 to buddy up with I have a start weight of 23.1 stone with arthritis of both knees adds welcome.
  • janekow
    janekow Posts: 16 Member
    feel free to add me
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Feel free to add me!!
  • LisianneBoisvert
    LisianneBoisvert Posts: 6 Member
    You can add me too
  • gotogogirl1
    gotogogirl1 Posts: 5 Member
    I’m new too and don’t know how to add. Count me in if you can!
  • dblst10
    So how do I "add" people and how do we keep this discussion/group together? I also tried to join the "Lose 1 Pound a Week and keep it off" group but I am not sure if that attempt to joint was successful, either. I am glad to see so many people interested though!
  • kavonariyon
    kavonariyon Posts: 145 Member
    I plan on doing weekly instead of daily weigh ins but feel free to add me! I’d love the support.
  • kavonariyon
    kavonariyon Posts: 145 Member
    dblst10 wrote: »
    So how do I "add" people and how do we keep this discussion/group together? I also tried to join the "Lose 1 Pound a Week and keep it off" group but I am not sure if that attempt to joint was successful, either. I am glad to see so many people interested though!

Select the username on the thread, select the username on the page and press the add friends button at the bottom right
  • dblst10
    Does this reply box go to all the thread members, or just the most recent name?-dblst10. AND, let’s nail this first WEEKEND OF 2019! Every hour counts. That being said, I just went out to Mexican and had some unplanned sour cream and guacamole....
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    Hey! New here and would like some good people to help me through this journey:)
  • dblst10
    Yes! Let’s do good! I struggled with hunger on wed and thur and today ate a little too much but feel better.
  • tennisgolfswim
    tennisgolfswim Posts: 6 Member
    Me! Daily weigh ins for sure!
  • twalsh6845
    twalsh6845 Posts: 5 Member
    I am just getting back to this and could use friends. Feel free to add me. :)