Girls in their 20's looking to motivate each other!

Replies

• thegeorgiemay
    thegeorgiemay Posts: 3 Member
    Heya, I’m 18 and wanna lose about 10-20lbs. Does anyone wanna be a weight loss buddy and we can keep each other accountable about what we eat/workouts everyday? Xx
  • brittany_sander
    brittany_sander Posts: 5 Member
    I’m 23 and would love have some accountability through the app :) feel free to add me!!
  • natnat220
    natnat220 Posts: 1 Member
    Herreee for yaaaaa!!!
  • coolsinger
    coolsinger Posts: 8 Member
    I am in need of support, accountability and motivation. My journey has been long but I have lost 50lbs and I'm now focusing on fat percent loss (through fat loss and muscle gain) before I start medical school in August. I log food and workouts daily in a public diary (don't let me get away with not! lol). I'd be happy to give advice and push you to not give up. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • lvose5119
    lvose5119 Posts: 15 Member
    I’m 24 and don’t have friends on here at all. I’m three months I’ve lost about 25lbs so above half way to my goal. Still don’t feel the miraculous change people talk about
  • ghd0509
    ghd0509 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes this is exactly what I need!! 26, 5"9 & currently weigh 211, ideally want to loose like 50lbs long term. Need to start eating better & exercising more to feel better & have always found accountability a huge help :)
  • kyda95
    kyda95 Posts: 18 Member
    Hey ladies! You are all welcome to add me if you’d like :smile: I’m 23, 5’ 9” and my current weight is 156lbs. At my heaviest I was 230lb and of course am in constant fear of gaining all of that weight back. Having friends on My Fitness Pal has really helped in keeping me motivated!
  • Britknee231
    Britknee231 Posts: 9 Member
    AHHH yes!!!! I have been looking for a group just like this. Finally! So about me- I'm 28 I need to lose about 70lbs 5'1". I workout quite a bit well try to at least trying to get my eating on track and finally get to where I want to. I love to motivate and always need motivation. So feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • gabbys6624
    gabbys6624 Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hey y’all! I’m 21 5’6 and 180. My goal weight is around 130. Got a long way to go but staying motivated is key!! I would love accountability buddies and I’m down to be anyone’s support!!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    YES! This is awesome, ladies! I’m in, anyone can add me. I’m 27 and also getting married in August. I live in Finland so the ”timeline” and ”system” are a bit different, I’m hopefully graduating law school this semester and transitioning to full-time work after doing part-time for the last 4 years. Currently at 209lbs, hoping to lose 17 before the wedding and 8 throughout the rest of the year.

I’ve been on MFP several times but sticking with it more or less for 3 years now, logging daily since last March. I’m slowly transitioning towards eating less meat, and most of my workouts are weight training.

I’m fairly active with posting statuses and commenting on others, so add me if that’s your thing.
  • alexleggette
    alexleggette Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone! Happy New Year. I'm Alex . I am 24, 5'2 and 208 lbs. I have alot of exciting things this year and I need to take care of my body in order to keep up. I definitely need the accountability and support and would love to do the same for anyone else.

Thanks💕 Here's to healthy minds, bodies and souls.
  • PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Heya, I’m 18 and wanna lose about 10-20lbs. Does anyone wanna be a weight loss buddy and we can keep each other accountable about what we eat/workouts everyday? Xx
    Heyyy how tall are you I’m looking to lose around 15pounds and 5ft
  • saranghaesunbae
    saranghaesunbae Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 26 years old...I want to lose about 60lbs.
  • elizalmjackson
    elizalmjackson Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all! I’m 27, 5”11, and looking to lose about 60 lbs overall to help manage my PCOS symptoms. I’ve used MFP off and on for years but have never really engaged with the community side of things. 2019 is my year to finally get myself healthy and to feel good in my body.

Feel free to send me a message or add me on here. I’d love to find some accountability partners or a group to keep me on track!
  • soulakelly
    soulakelly Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hello lovely ladies! I'm 21 years old, 4'11 and 117lb. Not looking to lose an enormous amount of weight as such but 10lb looks like quite a lot on a small person - here to make some healthier changes and get back in to fitness! Feel free to add, always helps to have some accountability and people to spur you on!
  • rne12
    rne12 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi everyone! I’m 26, 5’6, and currently weigh 220 lbs. I’m looking to lose about 70 pounds and am looking for some accountability partners. Feel free to add me!
  • saarahmurphy
    saarahmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    You got this girl! I have a similar story. I’m 26, 5’3” started at 195 I’m about 179 today. While I’m doing good so far I would love to motivate and be motivated!
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Hi! I've been looking for support like this as well! I'm 27 and mother of 4 with one on the way! CW: 145. Of course I'm not trying to lose but maintain a healthy diet, drink more water, exercise daily and not binge eat. Please feel free to add me as the more support the better!!!
  • BMosher2018
    BMosher2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm 23 and weigh 220lb, I've been overweight most of my life, got down to 168 when I was 17 but slowly gained it all back after high school. Trying to get back to being capable of doing whatever I want without worrying about being 'too big' or 'too heavy'. Would love support from people on the same journey 😊