Weight transformation programme when you think your life’s over

Dontletitbeatyou2018
Dontletitbeatyou2018 Posts: 78 Member
edited December 2018 in Success Stories
Hi all

After a 6 year relationship coming to an end abruptly, I had to face reality deep down I knew the real reason was because she lost an attraction for me, I ballooned from 14 stone in 2013 to 25.11 stone in a period of five years. I’ve had to face reality and started doing something, extreme long term fasts and cardio, dropped 6 stone in 5 and a half months, another 6 to go but I’m so driven from this that I don’t want to give up

aetl9is2y0jj.jpeg

Replies

• snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Good for you...you've done so well already.
  • 04pw1vmym8gq.jpeg
  • Down to 19.6 now 🙏🏼 keep pushing
  • 1Nana2many
    1Nana2many Posts: 172 Member
    Good work! Remember you are worth his effort!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Great stuff. Make sure you are doing it for yourself though and not to prove a point to an ex or anyone else.

Thanks that’s true I think I started it off by doing it for her but when she said it doesn’t matter how much weight you loose I won’t be getting back with you it clicked that I need to follow this through for my self and happiness you can’t force someone to love you !

Sorry to hear that she said that but it's great that you didn't pack it all in and go into a funk. You'll find someone that you don't need to convince to love you.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    There may have been a painful ending to one fraction of your life but you are molding a new beginning in your horizon.
    You have a good attitude which is always an attractive quality concerning adversity💖
  • mackfoo
    mackfoo Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2019
    LOL, I was going to say something about your rate of loss (one week?), then I realized it was the European date order. day/month

Good job! (seriously, doesn't month/day make more sense you silly Brits?)

Don't spam me! Just kidding :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Guys just a quick one to everyone whose following this thread thank you ! I wanted to talk about cheat meals not cheat days, guys without the one cheat meal a week normally Saturday night I wouldn’t of been able to keep going with this, I belive when your so so strict with a regime if there’s no shorterm rewards you will FAIL yes people will say it hinders progress but all I’d say to them is look at the facts and figures don’t be afraid to have the night blow out if you’ve been good all the other days good luck !!!!

Cheat meals or days will work when you have a lot to lose. As you get closer to goal, it will likely sabotage progress, because you will lose slowly and have to be very precise. Good luck--you're doing great.
  • 82p7r9ia4h0b.jpeg
  • dpxdkftx2jiu.jpeg
  • sorszkhar14l.jpeg
  • un3hr5ikslwv.jpeg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!