J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    edited January 2019
    What a success!
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    The road is long, don't stop. Bamm 👊
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
    Unbelievable. Thank you for sharing your story! What an inspiration!
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Omg....your story is amazing. Kudos to you and your doctor for taking a different perspective. Glad you’re enjoying life!
  • Prady2012
    Prady2012 Posts: 41 Member
    I read these success stories whenever i feel down. Your story is an inspiration. Nothing is impossible. You are a brave person and stronger than you know. Keep up the good work and stay positive.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    rwiet70zpawx.gif<3
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    that's an amazing accomplishment
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Congratulations on your successful transformation, and thanks for sharing your story and your progress. You are an inspiration!
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is very inspiring!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Incredible! I’m so grateful you shared your story and can’t wait to hear and see more as time goes by! You’re an inspiration! And you look gorgeous - love the red pullover picture! 🌺
  • Mykatet
    Mykatet Posts: 54 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing this. It is very inspiring. Congratulations on your success.
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2019
    This!!!! This is amazing and just goes to show how important it is to take care of our brains :)
    Gives myself (newly-diagnosed) and many others inspiration. I'm sure!
    Thank you for sharing :smiley:
  • marrydeny
    marrydeny Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I want to lose some weight and I have tried a range of products to lose some pounds but nothing worked! I heard a lot of good things about this product: The Red Tea Detox

https://getfitquick962969129.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/5-exercises-that-will-totally-work-when-you-want-to-lose-some-weight-2/

What do you think? Is it worth it, and will it work?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Wow. What a great story you have! I hope it does help to share, because it's really inspirational!
  • pam46815
    pam46815 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2019
    Awesome, amazing, wonderful story! Thank you for sharing your journey! You are such a great inspiration! So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!