Lose 30 Pounds in 3 months (12weeks) starts 1st Jan'19

Replies

• noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 294 Member
    Yes please i'll join here to
    Sw 155lb
    Gw 125lb
    Gl all. I'm counting calories and trying to exercise more (I hate exercise but love gardening , and hiking ) That with trying to clean the house even more will count as my exercise. I may start yoga again soon . Good luck all
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member

SW 164
    GW 130

01/06. Weigh in day. Happy that I’m making progress! Sundays are always more challenging because we have lunch out. This one will be more so because of the wedding in another town. I’ve saved calories but hoping to keep them as normal as possible. Have a great day, everyone!

01/03. 162
    01/04. 159
    01/05. 158
    O1/06 158
    O1/07
    01/08
    01/09
    01/10
    01/11
    01/12
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    sasaimi wrote: »
    Hey! Looking for friend(s) for this fitness pal challenge weight loss goal of 30pounds or around that! I know the Challenge started 1st Jan but We can cheer each other up and keep each other accountable!

I'm in.. Starting late.. but I think I can lose 30 lbs by April.
    At 4'10:
    SW: 160
    GW: 130..

My ultimate goal wieght is: 120lbs.
    So let's see if this can jumpstart my 130lbs wieght loss goal. My Jean's size is between 12 to 14. I really like to get the size 8 and 10. I'll be updating my weight on mondays! Good luck to all!
  • methridg
    methridg Posts: 50 Member
    A week late but I am in!

CW: 184
    GW: 154

• jyman03
    jyman03 Posts: 2 Member
    Sunday - weigh-in day!
    1/1 - 218.0
    1/6 - 212.2

I know I won't keep up that rate. Man, it helps to log everything on MFP.

Diet goals - 6/6 days
    Exercise - 3/6 days

I didn't hit my exercise goals - my workouts were shorter than I set (I'm out of shape!). But that will improve - I'm doing a little more every time. #beatyesterday

Good luck all!
  • dsindu
    dsindu Posts: 6 Member
    Please add me to this challenge. I hope it's not too late
    SW 167
    GW 137
    Boom! 👊
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    1/1=SW=198.0 Let's go
    1/4=196.0 Ok that is weird & possibly not accurate but I will take it.Guess we will see tomorrow.😊
    1/5=195.2
    1/6=194.0

• janban05
    janban05 Posts: 5 Member
    I am so ready to lose this weight!

SW 282.8
    GW 252.0

1/1 282.8
    1/6 280.4
  • MariMcKeon
    MariMcKeon Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2019
    I am in....late to the challenge but I have been dieting since Dec. 9 so I hope I have a chance!
    CW 291
    GW 261
    Started 12-9-18 at 311.....goal, size 12
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    swim777 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice!!!

I depend on you! (Thinking of you make wise choices...lol) enjoy yourself.
  • Micheller1210
    fitme2b wrote: »
    I like the idea of the group and having everyone wanting to be apart of this but I'm not sure what this really is. No one is really saying what the basis is or how to join.
    Anyone have an idea or just want to lose weight, which isn't bad just wondering here.

I see a lot of people have asked how to join and what the rules etc are with really little or no response so I’ll give it a shot.

I believe you just jump in. List your challenge start weight, challenge end goal weight, and then pick one day of the week that will be your weigh in day and then come on here and post your weight for that day. You should be able to copy your previous weight info by hitting the word quote at the bottom of your prior post and then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You should then be able to delete the wording in the brackets and the add your current weigh in and post.

Sorry if it’s not explained very well but I think that’s the gist of it.

Good job! I wasnt sure either, I keep checking back to see if there is any structure or broken down in to teams, but I guess we just encourage each other. I hope... well any ways good luck.
    I've been sick, hopefully this will pass soon. So I can really plan my meals. Just winging it now within my calories. But don't have the energy to tweak and plan. 😷🤧😃
  • sharmour
    sharmour Posts: 4 Member
    How do challenges work?
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2019
    Let's have a great week everyone! Weigh-in for me Mondays.

Start Weight: 160 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 130 lbs
    Challenge weigh in on 1/7 : 157.8 lbs

A positive thought for the week: I think it's going to be a great day! *song by Sean Morey funny
    Healthy snack or meal: Apples! Keep doc away
    Best workout this week: stretch yoga to calm the mind ^.^
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    fitme2b wrote: »
    I like the idea of the group and having everyone wanting to be apart of this but I'm not sure what this really is. No one is really saying what the basis is or how to join.
    Anyone have an idea or just want to lose weight, which isn't bad just wondering here.

I see a lot of people have asked how to join and what the rules etc are with really little or no response so I’ll give it a shot.

I believe you just jump in. List your challenge start weight, challenge end goal weight, and then pick one day of the week that will be your weigh in day and then come on here and post your weight for that day. You should be able to copy your previous weight info by hitting the word quote at the bottom of your prior post and then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You should then be able to delete the wording in the brackets and the add your current weigh in and post.

Sorry if it’s not explained very well but I think that’s the gist of it.

Good job! I wasnt sure either, I keep checking back to see if there is any structure or broken down in to teams, but I guess we just encourage each other. I hope... well any ways good luck.
    I've been sick, hopefully this will pass soon. So I can really plan my meals. Just winging it now within my calories. But don't have the energy to tweak and plan. 😷🤧😃

Thanks. I think that’s how it works. No teams just a weekly accountability and hopefully encouragement by others.

Hope you feel better soon. You can do this...One day at a time!
  • xperez21
    xperez21 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm late but I'm in! i've started December 26th 2018 on new regimen
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Jan. 1- 241.6
    Jan.7- 239.0
  • swim777
    A good day. Up one lb water weight this am, but I’ve on track today and did not go crazy yesterday. Hope everyone had a great Monday!
  • swim777
    Michelle: Feel better soon!!
  • mdevlin1990
    mdevlin1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Room for a late starter? Definitely keen! How does it work? :)
  • Micheller1210
    swim777 wrote: »
    Michelle: Feel better soon!!

swimThank you I'm on my to feeling better my husband made an awesome turkey soup, we also had salad. How did you do at the wedding?

Texasfarmer I'm here checking in daily. Getting my serving of encouragement. How are you doing?