Any good fitness apps?

Just downloaded nike training app and I like it! And its free!!!! Anyone use any other apps for fitness.

Thank you!!!

Replies

• tcaley4
    tcaley4 Posts: 416 Member
    I use MapMyRide for Cycling. Can also work for running and walking. MapMyRun and MapMyWalk.
  • kellyshell215
    kellyshell215 Posts: 98 Member
    freeletics and nike ntc
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Jefit
  • hayleygirl01
    hayleygirl01 Posts: 48 Member
    I like Aaptiv!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    YouTube. Fitness blender stretching and Yoga with Adriene every day, Zumba videos when I can't get outside.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    I like Google Sky Map when I'm backpacking.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Strava
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    FitNotes for lifting workouts.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    All for cycling....
    Strava, Garmin Connect, Wattbike Hub.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    I use Pacer, been using it for two years as my walking app.
  • Riin21
    Riin21 Posts: 3 Member
    Using skimble workout trainer app! Tons of free workouts for all areas and You can create Your own workouts + community is super motivating and supportive!
    Its not tracking moving workouts like cycling, running walking (skimble has second app for this). But gym workouts and home workouts are good. Time based or rep based exercises with guidance. 👍🏻👌🏻💯
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    I use Runkeeper for running stats, and Strong for lifting.
  • lisahpetrie32
    lisahpetrie32 Posts: 2 Member
    I use beachbody on demand for insanity, piyo etc. Just started the 80day obsession workout today. Also use Les mills for spinning and bodypump 😁
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    I use AllTrails and Hiking Project to find and track my hikes.
  • MileHigh4Wheeler
    MileHigh4Wheeler Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 2019
    Given that I'm a geek I app-the-f-out-of-everything :blush:. Right now my favorite workout app is Fitbod and I've used a dozen or more (which at $30-100 each was a big waste) and Fitbod is the best. Before that I used and liked Strong and Fitness Buddy (and both are decent apps but Fitbod beats them hands down so far - only been using it a few weeks now).

I use Yoga Studio several times a week if I don't actually go out to a class somewhere.

MapMyRide when I'm riding and MapMyRun when running.

AllTrails and HikingProject (mostly AllTrails) for hiking, which I do a LOT of.

Heartwatch to really see what zone I'm in for my workouts and my overall body performance and heart health through the day.

AutoSleep to track my sleep.

I use Upright Go (both the device and app) to track posture to make sure I'm not being a slouch :smile:.

I use Headspace (although it's REALLY pricey for its purpose so I just use the free version) for meditation and mindfulness.

The Qardio device and app to measure my blood pressure (no actual NEED to do this but it's a gizmo that all ties into Apple health so there is no reason NOT to either and it keeps me on top of ALL health data points that I can collect).

I'm all Apple all the time so these are all IOS apps.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited January 2019
    My favorites so far:

S Workout trainer (Samsung) - basically pick your own workout plan. Includes instructions and simple videos.
    7 minute workout- just a basic app really. But all workouts are 7 minutes. walks you through the workout and reps.
    Libra- weight trending app. I find it really encouraging to see if I am trending down, and if I see I'm trending up I know it's time to clean up my habits again.

I just downloaded a fun one today. It's called "See How You Eat". It's just an app that saves pictures you take of your food, and shows you your meals & snacks in one screen. So you have a visual of what your food looks like day to day. It doesnt count calories or macros. It's Just literally pictures of your food. I'm excited to have this visual representation of what I eat in a day. May be a good accountability tool.

Oh yeah! I forgot the c25k app I downloaded. I'm using it to complete couch 2 5 k. It instructs me on when its time to run, when its time to walk and gives me a cooldown and warmup period. Simple app, but effective so far. I like it!
  • johngalaman
    johngalaman Posts: 4 Member
    Hi to all. I got Qardio base 2 today from amazon and it doesn’t automatically sync with MyFitnessPal app. Any suggestions?
  • mes8405
    mes8405 Posts: 1 Member
    I like the Hasfit app. The Hasfit workouts are also on YouTube.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Hi to all. I got Qardio base 2 today from amazon and it doesn’t automatically sync with MyFitnessPal app. Any suggestions?

Use a different app.
    Review the MFP page for apps to see many that do.

Or write their development team asking them to sync with MFP - that's who it starts with.