Motivational messages

I'm not sure how to start this. My partner wants to get motivated for our future and every year I feel like I fail her. First year we did t25 and although it worked it was very hard for me to continue for the second month, I think due to the high intensity of it
Jumping jacks and anything that causes the girls to bounce hurts my backs. Some ladies may understand. So I tried yoga. And I loved it. But I fell out of doing it when we moved and I've not been able to get back into it. And I tell myself to do it. And I just can't seem to be motivated to do so. I'm looking for others in the same predicament or others who would be able to help this struggling mom to manage to get motivated after working a full te job and still having to cook dinner and make sure chores and showers are done. As well as walk the dog. Thirty minutes isn't hard to do but it seems like I never can get myself to do it. My name is Aurora, but I hope by roar and I hope some of you will help..

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    For yoga, I use Yoga with Adriene videos. She just started a new 30 day challenge.

Most importantly, you need to find a reason to do it for you, rather than for your partner.
  • rainbowshouta
    rainbowshouta Posts: 19 Member
    I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it for me. I gained 40 lbs from stress the last four months, and I need to change my exercise habits.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I'm not doing it for her. I'm doing it for me. I gained 40 lbs from stress the last four months, and I need to change my exercise habits.

That isn't what your original post said. I can only go by what you type.
  • Escapetoparadise
    Escapetoparadise Posts: 35 Member
    Mate start running or high speed walking . And whenever you want to quit ; remember the reason why you started..
  • rainbowshouta

That isn't what your original post said. I can only go by what you type.

I mentioned she wanted to get motivated for our future. We have a strict budget and we both want to get healthier. That's what I meant by it it. We want to do it together but we work polar opposite shifts so she can be home for our son in the morning and me in the evening. So as much as we lean on one another it's difficult to do that when we are my together to do it
  • rainbowshouta
    Mate start running or high speed walking . And whenever you want to quit ; remember the reason why you started..

As previously mentioned I can't do any of the runs or jumping yet. A lot of my weight is carried on my chest. And running with 15lb each bouncing is like bay watch with back pain.